How do you make a 3D shape in CAD?
To Create a 3D Solid by Extruding
- If necessary, on the status bar click Workspace Switching and select 3D Modeling. Find.
- Click Solid tab > Solid panel > Extrude. Find.
- Select the objects or edge subobjects to extrude.
- Specify the height.
How do you make a 3D object?
Create a 3D object by extruding
- Select the object.
- Click Effect > 3D > Extrude & Bevel.
- Click More Options to view the complete list of options, or Fewer Options to hide the extra options.
- Select Preview to preview the effect in the document window.
- Specify options: Position. …
- Click OK.
Is WorldEdit a mod?
WorldEdit is an editing modification for the 2011 Mojang sandbox video game Minecraft, developed by software group EngineHub. The mod was released worldwide on 28 September 2010 for the hMod platform. … WorldEdit can be used to build almost anything through a variety of tools such as brushes, block replacers, and more.
What are the commands for WorldEdit?
- Use /set [block] to set the selection region into your selected block.
- Use /replace [block to replace] [new block] to replace a block into a new block.
- Use /hsphere to make a hollow sphere.
- Use /sphere to make a filled sphere.
- Use /hcyl to make a hollow cylinder.
- Use /cyl to make a filled cylinder.