The red circles are indicating that there are wall clean up issues. They should already be non-plotting by default, you can check this or turn them off completely by going into the display properties for the walls. A better option would be to play around with the walls to make them clean up correctly.
What does red circle mean in AutoCAD?
A red dot by your cursor indicates you are recording. … You will know when you are recording because there will be a red dot on your screen by your cursor. There is obviously no rush as AutoCAD is only recording the steps, not the length of time it takes to perform those steps.31 мая 2008 г.
How do I get rid of the red dot in AutoCAD?
The red dot usually means the Action Recorder is active (recording). To turn it off (and make the red dot go away), right-click in the drawing area, select Action Recorder, and select Stop. (Or enter the ACTSTOP command.)
How do I fix a circle in AutoCAD?
Type OPTIONS on the command line. On Display > Display resolution section, increase the value of Arc and circle smoothness.
How do I find gaps in AutoCAD?
HPGAPTOL is the setting which will allow AutoCAD to hatch an area which has gaps. If you change the number to 0, everytime you try to hatch an area using PICK POINTS it will show you a red circle where the lines don’t intersect/join.
What is Regen in Autocad?
Regenerates the drawing from within the current viewport. REGEN regenerates the drawing with the following effects: Recomputes the locations and visibility for all objects in the current viewport. Reindexes the drawing database for optimum display and object selection performance.
How do I turn off Actrecord in Autocad?
Right-click and select Action Recorder > Stop. At the command prompt, enter actstop.
How do you smooth edges in AutoCAD 3d?
To Smooth Feature Lines
- Click Modify tab Edit Geometry panel Smooth Find.
- Select the feature line(s) to smooth or straighten.
- Do one of the following: Press Enter to smooth the lines. Enter Straighten to straighten lines that were previously smoothed.
How do you refresh lines in AutoCAD?
The Linetypes – Reload Linetypes dialog box will open. Select Reload all selected linetypes. Type RegenALL (or REA) in the Command line and press Enter. Your lines should now appear correctly in your drawing.
What is fuzz distance in AutoCAD?
The fuzz factor is the distance AutoCAD should look from an unattached endpoint for another object. … AutoCAD can extend one or both lines to fill the gap, or simply add a segment to fill the gap; it may even need to do both.
How do I change the gap tolerance in AutoCAD?
Hatching Open Areas in AutoCAD using a Gap Tolerance
- Start the HATCH command from the Draw panel of the Home Ribbon tab.
- Expand the Options panel on the contextual Hatch Creation Ribbon tab. Here you will find the Gap Tolerance slider. …
- With the Gap Tolerance set, you can continue using the HATCH command as you would for closed areas.
How do I connect lines in AutoCAD?
- Click Home tab Modify panel Edit Polyline. Find.
- Select a polyline, spline, line, or arc to edit. …
- Enter j (Join).
- Select one or more polylines, splines, lines, or arcs that are located end to end.
- Press Enter to end the command.