How do you make a solid sphere?
Creating a Solid Sphere
- Create a new sketch.
- Draw a circle with a line intersecting it directly through the centre point.
- Trim one side of the circle away, leaving the central sketch line as solid.
- Create a Revolve Boss/Base.
- Direction Angle should be set to 360°
- Accept the feature.
What is cylinder command in AutoCAD?
You can control the smoothness of curved 3D solids, such as a cylinder, in a shaded or hidden visual style with the FACETRES system variable. … During a drawing session, the default value for the base radius is always the previously entered base radius value.
How do you make a hollow ball in SolidWorks?
In outlined form, here are our steps:
- Select a sketch plane (such as the Front Plane)
- Sketch a semicircle.
- Go to the Features tab on the CommandManager. Select “Revolve Boss/Bass”
- Select the line in the semicircle as the axis of revolution. Specify your revolution amount, then press the green check to generate the sphere.
How do you make a 3D sphere?
Just like any other 3D body, you start with a sketch to create a sphere.
- Draw a vertical line, and connect the two ends with an arc to create a semicircle.
- Change to 3D view.
- Go to Menu > Tools > Revolve and select the filling of the closed sketch. …
- Select the axis of revolution.
- Select Done.
How do I cut an object in AutoCAD?
Slice a 3D Solid or Surface With a Cutting Plane
- Click Home tab Solid Editing panel Slice. Find.
- Select the 3D solid or surface objects to slice. Press Enter.
- Specify two points to define the cutting plane.
- Specify which side of the sliced object to retain, or enter b (Both) to retain both sides.