Click the Selection Filter tool (Edit Menu > Selection Filter) to select only particular elements in your model.
How do you select an object in rhino?
Click the object. Drag right to left for a crossing selection. Drag left to right for a window selection. When multiple objects can be selected, press Enter when you are done selecting.
How do you select the same block in Rhino?
Select all objects of the same style
- Select one object in the model.
- Do a long secondary-click until the context menu appears.
- Choose the menu entry corresponding to your object type, go to “Select” and choose the corresponding style (i.e: Window > Select > ‘Swing Window’).
What is a selection filter?
Selection Filters help select specific types of items in the graphics area or drawing sheet. For example, choose the filter for faces so only faces can be selected. … Select the filters to match the items you want to select in the graphics area.
How do you select all points in Rhino?
Select curves and points
Select all curves. Select all closed curves.
How do you select a filter in Revit?
Select Elements Using a Filter
- Define a selection box around the elements to select. Place the cursor on one side of the elements and drag it diagonally to form a rectangular boundary. …
- Click Modify | Multi-Select tab Filter panel (Filter). …
- Specify the categories of elements to include in the selection: …
- Click OK.
How do you delete a filter in Solidworks?
Select the appropriate filter to match the item types you want to limit your selection in the graphics area to. If you are in doubt over which filter you have switched on and you want to take it off, then simply press F6 to cancel any active filters.
How do I remove all points in Rhino?
To delete any single control point, hold down the Ctrl key and left-click the control point, then click Delete or press the keyboard Delete key. To delete multiple selected control points at once, hold down the Shift key and left-click to select.