How do you use the selection tool in SketchBook?
Using a selection like a mask in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- Tap , then .
- Choose a type of selection: Rectangle, Oval, Lasso, Polyline, or Magic Wand. If Magic Wand was selected, if you want to sample all layers, tap .
- Tap-drag or tap and make your selection. …
- Tap another tool, such as or. …
- When finished, tap , then .
How do you move a selection in Autodesk SketchBook?
To move a selection, highlight the move outer circle. Tap, then drag to move the layer around the canvas. To rotate a selection around its center, highlight the rotate middle circle. Tap, then drag in a circular motion in the direction you want to rotate.
How do you move drawings on SketchBook?
Repositioning your selection in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- To free-form move the selection, drag with your finger in the middle of the puck to place the selection.
- To move the selection a pixel at a time, tap the arrow for the direction you want. Each time you tap it, the selection is moved one pixel in that direction.
Does Autodesk SketchBook have clipping?
In the mobile version of SketchBook, you can’t crop the canvas after you have created it. For layers, you can’t really clip it. You can maybe make a selection and cut/copy/paste it. It is under the layer editor.
How do I move in Autodesk?
To Move Objects Using Two Points
- Click Home tab Modify panel Move. Find.
- Select the objects to move and press Enter.
- Specify a base point for the move.
- Specify a second point. The objects you selected are moved to a new location determined by the distance and direction between the first and second points.
How do I use Autodesk Sketch?
Use Autodesk SketchBook Motion to add animation to an existing image, by importing the image, then drawing the components that will be animated, and placing them on different layers. You can also draw something from scratch, then draw the animated components on separate layers.
Can you group layers in SketchBook?
With SketchBook Pro, you can group layers and group groups with up to 9 levels. Layers can be created, duplicated, merged, turned on and off, reordered, blended, and deleted using the Layer Editor.