In 3D Revit view, it’s possible to do zoom-to-selection without additional add-in application. Just click on an object instance and then onto Revit View Cube – Revit will zoom to that selected object.
How do you zoom an object in Revit?
- Display the Full Navigation wheel.
- Right-click on the wheel and click Options.
- In the Options dialog, under Zoom Tool, select Zoom in one increment with each mouse click.
- Click OK.
How do you zoom in on Revit 2020?
Press and hold down the SHIFT key. Click and hold down the Zoom wedge.
- Display one of the wheels other than the big Tour Building wheel.
- Scroll the wheel forward or backward to zoom in or out.
- Release the mouse button to return to the wheel.
How do you zoom in Revit schedule?
You can zoom in a schedule to make it easier to read small fonts in a large schedule view. Hold down the CTRL key and use the mouse wheel to zoom in and out. You can also hold down the CTRL key and use + / – to zoom in and out of a schedule.
How do you show a ViewCube in Revit?
In a 3D view, click View tab Windows panel User Interface drop-down ViewCube. Select to show the ViewCube or clear to hide the ViewCube. Alternatively, click File tab Options. Click the ViewCube tab, select or deselect Show the ViewCube, and click OK.
How do you zoom in fast on Twinmotion?
How to Zoom, Pan & Rotate the Scene/View in FormIt
- Orbit: Key-in O + hold (left-click mouse button) and drag around model to orbit scene.
- Zoom: Key-in Z + hold (left mouse button) and drag up to zoom in and down to zoom out within the scene. …
- Pan: Key-in P + hold (wheel mouse button) and drag to pan around the scene.
Where is zoom to selection in Solidworks?
To zoom to selection: Select an entity, or hold Ctrl and select multiple entities. You can select entities in either the graphics area or the FeatureManager design tree. Click Zoom to Selection on the View toolbar, or click View > Modify > Zoom to Selection.
How do I pan in Revit without a mouse?
Display the 2D Navigation wheel, the Full Navigation wheel, or one of the mini wheels. Press and hold down the scroll wheel or middle button. The cursor changes to the Pan cursor.
How do I pan in Autocad without a mouse?
This means Alt+click=middle click and Alt+drag=middle button drag (pan).