simple. If you don’t want to use the old dtext editor, then select the dtext for editing, highlight the underlined text and hit Ctrl+U. This will remove the underline.
How do I turn off underline?
Press “Ctrl-U” on your computer’s keyboard to remove the underline from your selected text. This quickly reformats one underlined word, phrase or section in your document.
How do you delete text in AutoCAD?
The solution is pretty simple! Type QSELECT and choose object type for example: rotated dimension or mtext or whatever and apply it to the entire drawing or to a specific part of a drawing if you want. Then click OK and erase them all. This is one of the best functions in AutoCAD.
How do I copy text formatting in AutoCAD?
Select the styles or definitions that you want to copy: If you want to… right-click the style or definition, and click Copy. right-click the style or definition type, and click Copy.
How do I make lines bold in AutoCAD?
Change lineweight to the desired thickness
- On the ribbon in AutoCAD, click the Home tab Layers Panel Layer Properties.
- In the Layer Properties Manager, under the Lineweight column, click the lineweight to change.
- In the Lineweight dialog window, choose the lineweight to use as the default for objects on that layer.
How do I remove the underline from my router?
router-link-active and To change the underline color, first of all, you need to remove it with the “none” value of the text-decoration property and set the “none” value, then add the border-bottom property with the width (in this case, used as a hyperlink underline width) and border-style (solid, dotted, or dashed) …
How do you get rid of underline on Iphone?
You should go to Settings > General > Accessibility and turn on/off Button Shapes and then revisit the app in question. You should only see underlines and shapes when this control is on, and this is to indicate what buttons that look like text are actually tappable for those with accessibility needs.
Which property can remove the underline from links?
By default, links have underlines. To remove underline from link with CSS, use the CSS text decoration property. It has four possible values: underline, overline, line-through, and none.
How do you make a text box transparent in Autocad?
In the Type Properties window which should now be on screen, select the Text type from the drop down list or create a new one. Then under Graphics ►Background, click Opaque and switch it to Transparent.
How do I delete an attribute in Autocad?
- Select a Forklift block insert in the drawing.
- Right-click and choose “Edit Attributes…”
- In the Attribute Editor, select attribute “DRIVER”, then click the “Remove” button:
- Click “Yes” when prompted to confirm remove. …
- Click OK.
- In the drawing, the selected block insert should now have it’s “DRIVER” attribute removed.
How many layers should a drawing have?
Layer 0 cannot be deleted or renamed to ensure that every drawing includes at least one layer. In general, you should always create several new layers with which to organize your drawing, rather than create your entire drawing on layer 0. These layers can be saved in a drawing template (a file with a .
How do I match properties in AutoCAD?
- Click Home tab > Properties panel > Match Properties. Find.
- Select the object from which you want to copy properties.
- If you want to specify which properties are copied, enter s (Settings). …
- Select the objects to which you want to copy the properties, and press Enter.