How do I change black background to white?
Open your device’s Settings app . Tap Accessibility. Under Display, tap Color inversion. Turn on Use color inversion.
How do you insert a 3D image in Revit?
Place a decal in a 2D view or a 3D orthographic view.
- In a Revit project, open a 2D view or a 3D orthographic view. …
- Click Insert tab Link panel Decal drop-down (Place Decal). …
- From the Type Selector, select the type of decal to place in the view.
How do you insert an image in Revit?
- Open the model view in which you want to place the image.
- Click Insert tab Import panel (Image).
- In the Import Image dialog, navigate to the folder containing the image file to import.
- Select the file, and click Open. …
- Click to place the image. …
- If needed, scale, rotate, mirror, or resize the image.
How do I access options in Revit?
The Options Bar is located below the ribbon. It displays conditional tools dependent on the current tool or selected element. To move the Options Bar to the bottom of the Revit window (above the status bar), right-click the Options Bar, and click Dock at bottom.
How do I set up options in Revit?
Click Manage tab Design Options panel (Design Options). In the Design Options dialog, under Option Set, click New. By default, Revit names the new set Option Set 1 and creates a primary option in the set. To rename the option set, select the option set name, and under Option Set, click Rename.