How do I change the default lineweight in AutoCAD?
Displays the available lineweights. Lineweight values consist of standard settings including BYLAYER, BYBLOCK, and DEFAULT. The DEFAULT value is set by the LWDEFAULT system variable, which has an initial value of 0.01 inches or 0.25 mm. All new layers use the default setting.
How do I change a plotter in AutoCAD?
Select a Printer or Plotter for a Layout
Click the layout tab for which you want to specify a printer or plotter. In the Page Setup Manager, Page Setups area, select the page setup that you want to modify. Click Modify. In the Page Setup dialog box, under Printer/Plotter, select a printer or plotter from the list.
How do I change the default hatch in AutoCAD?
- Click Home tab Draw panel Hatch. …
- On the Properties panel, set the default values for hatch type, hatch color, background color, transparency, pattern angle, and pattern scale.
- To set the default layer, expand the Properties panel, and choose a layer in the Hatch Layer Override drop-down list.
How do I change the default polyline width in AutoCAD?
To apply width to an existing polyline, type “PE” on the command line and press “Enter.” Then select the polyline for which you want to change the width.19 мая 2016 г.
Where is lineweight settings in AutoCAD?
On the ribbon in AutoCAD, click the Home tab Layers Panel Layer Properties. In the Layer Properties Manager, under the Lineweight column, click the lineweight to change. In the Lineweight dialog window, choose the lineweight to use as the default for objects on that layer.
What is a plotter in AutoCAD?
A plotter configuration file, or PC3 file, enables you to configure a plotter and to save the settings for later use. … Enter PLOTTERMANAGER on the command line in AutoCAD (or choose it from the File menu or choose Print > Manage Plotters from the AutoCAD application menu). Double-click Add-A-Plotter Wizard.
Where are pc3 files stored?
(By default, PC3 files are stored in the Plotters folder. To find the location of your plotter files, on the Tools menu, click Options. In the Options dialog box, Files tab, click the plus sign to the left of Printer Support File Path. Click the plus sign to the left of the Printer Configuration Search Path file.
What is a .pc3 file?
A PC3 file – the short name for “Plotter Configuration Version 3” – contains settings for a particular plotter on your network. When you create a PC3 file, you’re configuring that plotter to always print in a specific way. These files contain settings such as: Graphic settings, such as Lines Overwrite or Lines Merge.
Why is my hatch not showing in AutoCAD?
Make sure the hatch layer is turned on and not frozen. Under Options/ Display, make sure the box next to “apply solid fill” is checked and then Click on “Apply” and “OK. Turn on the hatch quick preview and fill mode (see Hatch preview does not appear for a selected area in AutoCAD).
How do you hatch a roof in AutoCAD?
To Specify the Hatching of a Roof
- Select the roof you want to change, right-click, and click Edit Object Display. …
- Click the Display Properties tab.
- Select the Section display representation, and select Style Override.
- If necessary, click .
- Click the Hatching tab.
- Select the display component, and click the setting for Pattern.
How do I reset a polyline in AutoCAD?
If so, it sounds like your polyline width is set to something other than 0″. To fix this, in the command line enter: “Pline”, left click in the drawing window, “L”, enter, “0”, enter, & finish the command. This should reset your default plinewidth back to 0.27 мая 2017 г.
How do I change the polyline in AutoCAD?
Change the Width of Individual Segments
- Click Home tab Modify panel Edit Polyline. Find.
- Select the polyline to modify.
- Enter e (Edit Vertex). The first vertex is marked with an X. …
- Enter w (Width).
- Enter the starting and ending widths.
- Press Enter to move to the next vertex or x to stop editing the vertex.
How do I change the width of an arc in AutoCAD?
Follow these steps:
- Draw a circle.
- Type boundary on the command line.
- In the Boundary Creation dialog box, check that the Object Type is set to Polyline.
- Click the Pick Points button and click inside the circle.
- Press Enter to create a circle polyline.
- Use the PEDIT command to change the width, as described previously.