How do I change the default plot in AutoCAD?
From the Application menu, select Options (or type Options at the Command prompt).
- In the Options dialog box, select the Plot and Publish tab .
- Click Plot Style Table Settings .
- Under Default Plot Style, select either Use Color-Dependent Plot Styles or Use Named Plot Styles .
How do I change the default file format in AutoCAD?
You can access it in option dialog box, in open and save tab. Alternatively, in the save as file dialog box, select tools>options. You will see a save as options dialog. Change the default to the lowest file format the other users can open it.
How do I change the default profile in AutoCAD?
On the Windows desktop, right-click the AutoCAD icon, and click Properties. In the Properties dialog box, click the Shortcut tab and in the Target text box, at the end, enter /p followed by the name and path of the profile (filename. arg) that you want AutoCAD to use when it starts.
How do I change the default printer in AutoCAD 2018?
- Run Options.
- Go to Plot and Publish tab.
- Under Default plot settings for new drawings, select Use as default output device.
- Select the plotter you want as a default.
- Click OK.
How do you plot a CTB?
- Type PAGESETUP into the command line and press Enter.
- In the Page Setup Manager dialog box, select the current layout and then select Modify.
- In the Page Setup dialog box, select the desired CTB file, for example monochrome. …
- Edit CTB file.
- Assign color to the desired lines and save CTB.
Where are AutoCAD settings saved?
Launch AutoCAD. From the application menu, choose Reset AutoCAD for Mac. This automatically creates a backup of the current settings and stores it in an archive named Settings Backup <date/time>. tgz placed in ~home/Library/Application Support/Autodesk.
Where does AutoCAD save files?
By default, automatic save files are placed in the temporary folder (for example, … Temp).
How do you change Save As Type?
How to Change the Default File Format in Microsoft Office
- Create a new document or open an existing one.
- Click the File tab on the ribbon.
- Click Options in the left menu.
- Click Save in the Options window.
- Select the default file format in the drop-down box next to “Save files in this format.”
- Click OK.
What is an AutoCAD profile?
Your AutoCAD profile contains two main groups of settings: The position and status of your ribbons and toolbars – that is, where they are on your screen and whether they are turned on or off. (Note that these values may be different from the values in your CUI.) The settings you configure in the CAD Options dialog box.
What is an ARG file?
Settings file used by AutoCAD, a 2D and 3D CAD drafting application; contains backed up user profile information (application options data) that was stored in the system registry; can be exported and imported to transfer settings between computers; can also be migrated between versions of AutoCAD.
What are the several ways of launching the AutoCAD program?
You can type start on the command line and it functions like choosing Start > Run in Windows. For example, you can type winword or excel to open those programs (if you have them installed). Or type calc to open the Windows calculator or mplayer2 to the Windows media player.9 мая 2001 г.
How do I setup a printer in Autocad?
- Click Application menu Print Manage Plotters. …
- Double-click the Add-a-Plotter Wizard shortcut icon.
- On the Begin page, select System Printer. …
- On the System Printer page, select the system printer for which you want to create a plotter configuration file.