How do I change the radius in AutoCAD?
Click Drafting tab > Modify panel > Fillet drop-down > Fillet. At the Command prompt, enter r (Radius). Enter a new fillet radius value. Once the fillet radius has been set, select the objects or line segments that define the points of tangency for the resulting arc or press Enter to end the command.
How do I manually change dimensions in AutoCAD?
To Place Dimension Text Manually
- Click Home tab Annotation panel Dimension Style. …
- In the Dimension Style Manager, select the style you want to change. …
- In the Modify Dimension Style dialog box, Fit tab, under Fine Tuning, select Place Text Manually When Dimensioning.
- Click OK.
How do you remove CAD fillets?
Right-click on the misbehaving polyline and select Polyline > Reverse (or type Reverse) and fillet again. “This trick works in all versions of AutoCAD since 2010.”
How do you change dimensions?
To Set the Overall Dimension Scale
- Do one of the following: …
- In the Dimension Style Manager, Styles list, select the style you want to change.
- Click Modify.
- In Modify Dimension Style dialog box, Fit tab, under Scale for Dimension Features: …
- Click OK.
- Click Close to exit the Dimension Style Manager.
How do I scale and keep dimensions in AutoCAD?
- Select all the elements that you want to scale (drawing elements+dimension etc…)
- Convert it into a block(Type B(enter) provide a name and select a basepoint)
- now you can scale the drawing and the dimension value stays same(but dimension size will get scaled too)
How do I change AutoCAD from inches to mm?
- On the Dimension menu, click Style.
- In the Dimension Style Manager, click New.
- In the New Dimension Style dialog box, select a Name, Start With Style, and select Use For: All Dimensions. …
- On the Primary Units tab, enter mm in the Suffix box and set the Scale Factor to 25.4 (there are 25.4 mm per inch).
How do you find the diameter of a dimension?
To Create a Diameter Dimension
- Click Home tab Annotation panel Diameter. Find.
- Select the arc or circle to dimension.
- Enter options as needed: To edit the dimension text content, enter t (Text) or m (multiline text). …
- Specify the leader line location.