On the command line in AutoCAD, type PICKFIRST and change the value to 1. Right-Click Customization button settings (SHORTCUTMENUDURATION system variable) are incorrect. Enable the shortcut menu by set SHORTCUTMENU to 11 which is default setting.
How do I change the right click in AutoCAD?
Click Application menu Options. In the Options dialog box, User Preferences tab, under Windows Standard Behavior, click Right-Click Customization. In the Right-Click Customization dialog box, select Turn on Time-Sensitive Right-Click. You can specify the duration of the longer click.
How do I change mouse settings in AutoCAD?
- Click Manage tab Customization panel User Interface. …
- In the Customize tab, Customizations In <file name> pane, click the plus sign (+) next to the Mouse Buttons node to expand the list.
- Right-click a mouse button section.
How do I customize the menu bar in AutoCAD?
Right-click over any toolbar button. Click Customize. In the Customize tab, Command List pane, drag the command you want to add and drop it onto a toolbar displayed in the application window. You can control the location of the command you are adding by using the visual indicator.
How do I change the abbreviation in AutoCAD?
- Click Tools menu Customize Edit Command Aliases (PGP). ( ALIASEDIT command)
- Do any of the following: Click to add an alias. Click to remove an alias. …
- Click Apply to apply the changes and continue making changes or click OK to apply the changes and exit the dialog.
How do I reset AutoCAD to default settings?
Scroll to the Autodesk section, and click <Product Name> Reset Settings to Default. Windows 10: On the Windows Start menu, click All Apps Autodesk Reset Settings to Default.
How do I find the shortcut menu in AutoCAD?
To create an object shortcut menu
In the Customize tab, Customizations In <file name> pane, right-click the Shortcut Menus node Click New Shortcut Menu.
What is the function of left and right mouse button in AutoCAD?
The example of such type of mouse is CadMouse. After selecting the symbol, we need to click on the area to PAN, click on the left mouse button, and drag it to a suitable area or space according to the requirements. We can also select the PAN option by right-clicking on the screen of AutoCAD.
How do I customize my mouse buttons?
To reassign a button across all applications
- Using the mouse that you want to configure, start Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center.
- Select basic settings.
- Select the button that you want to reassign.
- In the list of the button that you want to reassign, select a command. To disable a button, select Disable this button.
Can you use AutoCAD without a mouse?
You can also use a wacom tablet instead of a mouse if a pen like device is easier to use than a mouse. Dragon Naturally Speaking does work and it works well with AutoCAD.
How do I load a menu in AutoCAD?
- At the top-left of the application window, on the right end of the Quick Access toolbar, click the drop-down menu Show Menu Bar.
- At the Command prompt, enter MENUBAR. Enter 1 to display the menu bar.
What is AutoCAD menu bar?
The menu bar contains common commands organized into logical categories. Use the menu bar when learning the product, or browsing for a command. Many, but not all commands are accessible from the menu bar. Less commonly used commands can be entered at the Command prompt.
How can you customize a toolbar?
Creating a new toolbar (Microsoft Windows)
From the menu bar, select View > Toolbars > Customize. Or from the Toolbar Options drop-down list, select Add or Remove Buttons > Customize. Either way, the Customize dialog box appears. On the Toolbars tab, click the New button.
How do I change CAD commands?
Edit a command
- In the Customize tab, do one of the following: In the Command List pane, select a command. In the Customizations In <file name> pane, locate and select a command under a user interface element.
- In the Properties pane, change the properties of the command.
What are the function keys use in AutoCAD?
Basic AutoCAD Function Keys
- F1. This function key opens the AutoCAD Help window. …
- F2. This key opens a pop-up screen showing the command line on the bottom. …
- F3. This command automatically activates the O snap feature of AutoCAD. …
- F4. This key will open the O snap feature while working in 3 dimensional. …
- F5. …
- F6. …
- F7. …
How do I change shortcuts in AutoCAD 2018?
In the Properties pane, click in the Key(s) box, and then click the […] button to open the Shortcut Keys dialog box. In the Shortcut Keys dialog box, hold down the modifier key Ctrl with a combination of Shift, Alt, or Shift and Alt along with the desired letter, number, function, or virtual key such as F1 or Insert.