How do you save a CUI file in AutoCAD?
On the Transfer tab, in the right panel, open the newly created CUI file. Select the workspace you want to import and drag the workspace into the Workspaces section of the Main CUI file in the left panel. Ensure the newly imported CUI file is set as current. Save the Main CUI file by clicking the floppy disk icon.
How do I import a CUI file into AutoCAD?
Load a Partial Customization (CUIx) File Using CUILOAD
- At the Command prompt, enter cuiload and press Enter.
- In the Load/Unload Customizations dialog box, click Browse.
- In the Select Customization File dialog box, browse to and select the partial CUIx file you want to load. Click Open.
- Click Load and then click Close.
How do I copy AutoCAD settings to another computer?
Import the settings into the new version of AutoCAD on the new computer:
- Windows 10 and 8.1: Start > AutoCAD 20xx > Import AutoCAD 20xx Settings.
- Windows 7 and XP: Start > All Programs > Autodesk > AutoCAD 20xx > Migrate Custom Settings > Import AutoCAD Settings.
What is a CUI file?
Files with the CUI extension are definition files for AutoCAD menus (since version 2006). These XML format files replace the original MNU, MNS, MNC menu definition files (MNR and MNL remain unchanged).
Where are AutoCAD CUI files saved?
The default location for CUIx files depends on the AutoCAD version. For example: AutoCAD: C:Users<user>AppDataRoamingAutodeskAutoCAD 20xxRxx.
How do I export CUIx files?
Transferring a workspace in AutoCAD and AutoCAD based products
- Copy the CUIX file to the default location for the new AutoCAD version.
- Open the target version of AutoCAD.
- Enter CUI at the command line.
- Go to the Transfer tab.
- Under the Customizations in New File header, click Open and select the CUIX file in question.
How do I use CUI in AutoCAD?
About the Customize User Interface (CUI) Editor
- Customize. The Customize tab allows you to create and manage the commands and elements that make up many of the features in the user interface.
- Transfer. The Transfer tab allows you to create and save a CUIx file, and copy user interface elements between CUIx files.
How do you import a workspace?
To import a workspace
- On the Home page, on the left panel, clickImport Workspace. In the opened dialog, select the desired workspace file and click Open.
- In Windows File Explorer, double-click the workspace file.
How do I save my AutoCAD settings?
To get AutoCAD to correctly keep its settings, do one or more of the following:
- On the command line in AutoCAD, enter the WSSETTINGS command and select Automatically save Workspace changes.
- In Options under the Profile tab, verify the correct profile is enabled.
How do I reset AutoCAD to default settings?
From the AutoCAD menu, click Preferences. In Preferences, click the Application tab. Click the Reset Application Options button. Click Reset AutoCAD.4 дня назад
How do I open CUI files?
To load a main CUI file
- Click the Load Menu tool button ( ) on the Tools toolbar.
- Choose Load Menu in the Tools menu.
- Type menu in the command bar, then press Enter.
- Open the Customize dialog, then click the Browse button.
- Open the Customize dialog, then choose Load main CUI file … in the File menu.
What is the meaning of UI in AutoCAD?
user interface elements
How do I edit Cui in AutoCAD?
In the Customize User Interface Editor, Customize tab, Command List pane, select the command you wish to edit. You can also select the command you wish to edit in the Customizations In <file name> pane tree view. In the Properties Pane, enter a name for the command in the Name box.