From the menu bar, select View > Toolbars > Customize. Or from the Toolbar Options drop-down list, select Add or Remove Buttons > Customize. Either way, the Customize dialog box appears. On the Toolbars tab, click the New button.
How do I customize my toolbar?
Right-click the Quick Access Toolbar, and then click Customize the Quick Access Toolbar on the shortcut menu. Under Customize Quick Access Toolbar, click the command you want to move, and then click the Move Up or Move Down arrow.
Where is Customize toolbar?
Do one of the following:
- In Manage mode, click View | Toolbars and then select Customize.
- In Manage mode, click the drop-down arrow, located to the right of the Main toolbar or File List toolbar, and select Customize.
What is Customize toolbar?
You can customize the appearance and organization of toolbars in Manage mode and View mode by selecting which toolbars to display, and specifying each toolbar’s buttons or commands. You can also discard your changes and reset the toolbars to their default layout at any time.
How do I add icons to my toolbar?
The process of adding icons to the taskbar is very simple.
- Click the icon you want to add to the taskbar. This icon can be from the “Start” menu or from the desktop.
- Drag the icon to the Quick Launch toolbar. …
- Release the mouse button and drop the icon into the Quick Launch toolbar.
How do I get the quick access toolbar back?
To get it back, right-click the Ribbon and select the Show Quick Access Toolbar below the Ribbon option. Then the QAT will re-emerge just below the Ribbon as shown in the snapshot directly below.
What is Quick Access toolbar?
The Quick Access Toolbar is located to the right of the Microsoft Office. Button . It contains commands that are used most often, for example Redo, Undo and Save. Word 2007 allows you to customize the Quick Access Toolbar, meaning that you can add and remove commands as you like.
How do I customize my toolbar in Word?
Customizing a Toolbar
- Choose Customize from the Tools menu. …
- Make sure the Toolbars tab is selected. …
- In the list of toolbars, make sure the toolbars you want to edit are selected.
- Click on the Commands tab. …
- In the list of Categories, select the major category that contains the command you want to add to the toolbar.
How many commands are added at the Quick Access Toolbar?
The Quick Access Toolbar (QAT) consists of a combination of up to 20 Commands either specified by the application (known as the application defaults list) or selected by the user.