How do I remove a printer list in AutoCAD?
From the control panel–>Printers and Faxes, you may delete the old plotters which are not in use by all applications. If you would like to delete only the old plotter configuration files which are associated with AutoCAD and respective plotter, launch AutoCAD/AutoCAD Mechanical–>File menu–>Plotter manager.
What is a pc3 file in AutoCAD?
A plotter configuration file, or PC3 file, enables you to configure a plotter and to save the settings for later use. You can set up multiple configuration files for the same plotter by selecting a different configuration in the Plot dialog box.
How do I edit pc3 files?
To Add or Modify the PC3 File Description
- Click Application menu Print Manage Plotters. Find.
- Double-click the plotter configuration (PC3) file whose settings you want to change.
- In the Plotter Configuration Editor, click the General tab.
- Click in the Description box.
- Add a description or modify the existing description for the PC3 file.
- Click OK.
Where are AutoCAD pc3 files located?
(By default, PC3 files are stored in the Plotters folder. To find the location of your plotter files, on the Tools menu, click Options. In the Options dialog box, Files tab, click the plus sign to the left of Printer Support File Path. Click the plus sign to the left of the Printer Configuration Search Path file.
What is a pc3 file?
A PC3 file – the short name for “Plotter Configuration Version 3” – contains settings for a particular plotter on your network. When you create a PC3 file, you’re configuring that plotter to always print in a specific way. These files contain settings such as: Graphic settings, such as Lines Overwrite or Lines Merge.
How do I view a DWG file?
Navigate to https://a360.autodesk.com/viewer in a web browser. A360 is a free online tool available from AutoDesk. It allows you to view any DWG file without having to install software or browser plug-ins.
How do I upgrade my pc3 to a new printer?
Follow these steps:
- Execute command _PLOTTERMANAGER.
- Delete the out-dated PC3-file in the dialog.
- Double-click “Add-A-Plotter Wizard” and follow the wizard to create a new file. Note: This new PC3-file has to have the same name as the former, out-dated PC3-file.