Solution: Select objects in a drawing (use CTRL-A to select everything) and then type OVERKILL on the command line. Click OK on the Delete Duplicate Objects dialog window, adjusting settings as desired (the default options are usually sufficient).
How do you hide lines in AutoCAD?
Hide Lines in Layout Viewports
- Select the layout viewport in which you want to hide the lines.
- Click View tab Palettes panel Properties palette.
- On the Properties palette, under Misc, in the Shade Plot field, select Legacy Hidden.
How do I delete all lines in AutoCAD?
Do the join as mentioned to make sure each section is 1 polyline. Select 1 polyline and in properties there is an option that says “Closed” near the bottom with yes or no options. Pick closed Yes and it will close it.
How do I get rid of unwanted lines in AutoCAD 2017?
Solution: On the command line in AutoCAD, type LINESMOOTHING and set it to Off (0). You can also enter the GRAPHICSCONFIG command and disable the “Smooth line display” checkbox. Turning off hardware acceleration completely can also prevent unwanted linework from showing.
How do you show hidden lines in AutoCAD 3d?
To show hidden lines in the current viewport
- Select the viewport in which you want to show hidden lines.
- Click Window menu > Properties Inspector.
- On the Properties Inspector, Misc area, Shade Plot list, select As Displayed.
How do you show lines in AutoCAD?
Click Show/Hide Lineweight Find on the status bar. The status bar is located in the lower right-hand corner of the application window. If no change is visible, it’s probably due to a combination of the thickness of the line compared to the display resolution of your monitor.
What type of file can be saved to retain the batch plotting settings?
CAD files, Microsoft Office files, text files, and any other file type stored in the vault can be added to a plot list. Individual sheets from file formats that support sheets can be added to the list as well. Batch Plot provides support for the following files: Microsoft Word (.
What is fuzz distance in AutoCAD?
The fuzz factor is the distance AutoCAD should look from an unattached endpoint for another object. … AutoCAD can extend one or both lines to fill the gap, or simply add a segment to fill the gap; it may even need to do both.
How do you check if a polyline is closed?
Yes, there are two very easy ways to find the beginning of the polyline that appears closed: the PEDIT command and the Properties pallette. Use PEDIT to select the polyline, enter E for the Edit option.
How do you smooth lines in AutoCAD?
- Click Modify tab Edit Geometry panel Smooth .
- Select the feature line(s) to smooth or straighten.
- Do one of the following: Press Enter to smooth the lines. Enter Straighten to straighten lines that were previously smoothed.