What is the shortcut key of Hatch Edit command in Autocad?
Displays the Hatch Edit dialog box. If you enter -HATCHEDIT at the Command prompt, the associated options are displayed in the command line.
How do I edit a field in Autocad?
To Edit a Field
- Double-click a text object to display the appropriate text editing dialog box.
- Double-click the field that you want to edit. The Field dialog box is displayed.
- Make any needed changes.
- Click OK to exit the Field dialog box.
- Exit the text editor.
How do I change the hatch boundaries in Autocad?
To modify the extents of an associative hatch object, select its boundary object or objects and edit them as you would any other object. Tip: To view all objects in a complex boundary, expand the Boundaries panel and click Display Boundary Objects.
How do you edit a field?
- To add a new field, on the Actions toolbar, select New, and enter a Display Name to generate the Name. or.
- To edit one or more fields, select the field or fields (using the Shift key) you want to modify and then on the Actions toolbar, select Edit. You can make changes to the following fields:
How can you change an objects properties?
To change the value of an existing property of an object, specify the object name followed by: a dot, the name of the property you wish to change, an equals sign, and the new value you wish to assign.
How do I change the default hatch in AutoCAD?
- Click Home tab Draw panel Hatch. …
- On the Properties panel, set the default values for hatch type, hatch color, background color, transparency, pattern angle, and pattern scale.
- To set the default layer, expand the Properties panel, and choose a layer in the Hatch Layer Override drop-down list.
How do you get a hatch boundary?
- Enter HATCHEDIT on the command line.
- Select the hatch.
- In the Hatch Edit dialog box, click Recreate Boundary.
- When you see the prompt “Enter type boundary object”, enter P for polyline or R for region.
- When prompted, choose whether or not to associate the hatch with the new boundary.
Can a polyline be left open?
A polyline can be open or closed.
How do I unlink a field in Word?
Removing Fields from Original Documents
- Open the Word document.
- Press CTRL+A on your keyboard to select all the text within the document.
- Right-click, then click Toggle Field Codes.
- Press CTRL+SHIFT+F9 on your keyboard. This will remove the field codes, replacing them with the text they contained.
- Save the document.
How do I edit fields in Word 2016?
Edit a field
Right-click in the field, and then click Edit Field. Change the field properties and options. For information about the properties and options available for a particular field, see List of field codes in Word or search on the field name in Help.
How do I edit fields in Word?
To update a single field, select it (or click anywhere in it) and press F9, or right-click the field and choose Update Field. If you have toggled the display of the field code string on, updating the field toggles it back to displaying the results.