How do I change my profile in AutoCAD?
On the Windows desktop, right-click the AutoCAD icon, and click Properties. In the Properties dialog box, click the Shortcut tab and in the Target text box, at the end, enter /p followed by the name of the profile that you want AutoCAD to use when it starts.
How do I add a profile to an existing profile?
- Click the profile view grid.
- Click Profile tab Modify View panel Profile View Properties drop-down Profile View Properties Find.
- In the Profile View Properties dialog box, click the Profiles tab.
- In the tables of profiles, select the Draw check box for each profile you want to add to the profile view.
- Click OK.
How do I edit text in AutoCAD?
Edit Multiline Text
- Double-click a multiline text object.
- In the In-Place Text Editor, enter the new text.
- To save your changes and exit the editor, use one of the following methods: On the Text Editor ribbon contextual tab, on the Close panel, click Close Text Editor. Click OK on the Text Formatting toolbar.
How do I edit my profile in Civil 3d?
Right-click the Profile or Profile View collection and click Edit Feature Settings. In the Profile or Profile View collection, open the Commands folder, right-click the command for which you want to change settings. Click Edit Command Settings.
Where is AutoCAD profile stored?
How do I change the default profile in AutoCAD?
On the Windows desktop, right-click the AutoCAD icon, and click Properties. In the Properties dialog box, click the Shortcut tab and in the Target text box, at the end, enter /p followed by the name and path of the profile (filename. arg) that you want AutoCAD to use when it starts.
What is superimposed profile?
Use this option to show one profile in relation to another, such as a ditch in relation to a road centerline. … When you superimpose the ditch profile on the profile view of the road, you see the ditch elevations with reference to the stations along the road centerline.
How do I add a surface to an existing profile view?
From Home ribbon click the Create Design panel, click Profile and choose Create Surface Profile. Expand and select the alignment that was used to create the initial profile view. Once alignment is selected, find and highlight the desired surface in the right Select Surfaces area. Click Add to sample this surface.
How do you draw in profile view in Civil 3d?
If you want to draw the profile in a profile view, click Draw In Profile View, and then go to the create profile view procedure. Click OK. The profiles you created are saved. If the alignment has one or more profile views associated with it, the profiles you created are added to the views.
How do I edit lines in AutoCAD?
Change the Linetype of Selected Objects
Select the objects. Right-click in the drawing area, and choose Properties from the shortcut menu. In the Properties palette, click Linetype, and then the down arrow. From the drop-down list, choose the linetype that you want to assign to the objects.
How do I edit text in Draftsight?
To edit text or annotations:
- Click Modify > Entity > Annotation (or type EditAnnotation).
- In the graphics area, select a Text entity.
- Depending on the type of Text or annotation entity you selected, the command displays the appropriate dialog box for editing. If the selected entity: