Press F2, or use the control provided at the right end of the command line, to see the extended command history. To copy all the text in the Command History to the Clipboard, right-click and select Copy History from the shortcut menu, or enter the COPYHIST command.
How do I get my command line back in AutoCAD?
Use the shortcut CTRL+9 (CMD+3 in AutoCAD for Mac) to toggle on the command line. Type in the COMMANDLINE command.
What is Layer command in AutoCAD?
Manages layers and layer properties. Find. The Layer Properties Manager is displayed. If you enter -LAYER at the Command prompt, options are displayed. Use layers to control the visibility of objects and to assign properties such as color and linetype.
How do you show all in AutoCAD?
To Display all Boundary Objects in the Drawing Area
- Zoom in the drawing area until all desired spaces are visible.
- Click Home tab Inquiry panel Show Space Boundaries.
- Select one of the following options: If you want to. Then. see boundary objects and associative spaces. press Enter. Note: The view includes boundary objects on frozen, hidden, and locked layers.
How do I resize a command line in AutoCAD?
Hover cursor over top of command line box until a double headed arrow appears, click and drag up or down to desired size.
How do I get the menu bar in AutoCAD?
- At the top-left of the application window, on the right end of the Quick Access toolbar, click the drop-down menu Show Menu Bar.
- At the Command prompt, enter MENUBAR. Enter 1 to display the menu bar.
How do I manage layers in AutoCAD?
About Managing Drawing Layers
- Create, rename, and delete layers.
- Change layer properties.
- Make a layer current.
- Add and remove viewport layer overrides.
- Get notified of new layers and reconcile them in the drawing.
- Filter and group layers.
14 мая 2019 г.
How do I see layer properties in AutoCAD?
Use this procedure to open the Layer Properties Manager. When you open the Layer Properties Manager, all the layers in the current drawing are displayed in the right pane while the layer groups are displayed in the left pane. Click Home tab Layers panel Layer Properties.14 мая 2019 г.
How do you create a layer in CAD?
Create a Layer
- In the Layer Properties Manager, click New Layer. …
- Enter a new layer name by typing over the highlighted layer name. …
- For complex drawings with many layers, enter descriptive text in the Description column.
- Specify the settings and default properties of the new layer by clicking in each column.
How do I fit to screen in AutoCAD?
To Set the Fit to Paper Plot Option
- Click the layout tab for which you want to set the plot scale to Fit to Paper.
- Click Output tab Plot panel Page Setup Manager. …
- In the Page Setup Manager, Page Setups area, select the page setup that you want to modify.
- Click Modify.
- In the Page Setup dialog box, Under Plot Scale, select Fit to Paper. …
- Click OK.
How do you zoom all in AutoCAD?
To Zoom to the Extents of Selected Drawings
- In Map Explorer, right-click Drawings. Click Zoom Extents.
- In the Zoom Drawing Extents dialog box, select the drawings to view.
- Click OK.
How do I get my drawing tabs back in AutoCAD?
Open the Options window by typing OPTIONS on the command line or clicking the Options button under the AutoCAD application menu at the top-left, click the Display tab, and then under the Layout elements section, enable the checkbox “Display Layout and Model tabs” and then click OK.
How do you expand in AutoCAD?
To Extend an Object
- Click Home tab Modify panel Extend. Find.
- Select the objects to serve as boundary edges. Press Enter when you finish selecting the boundary edges. …
- Select the objects to extend and press Enter a second time when you finish selecting the objects to extend.
How do I show the hidden command window in AutoCAD?
Do one of the following to display the stand-alone text window:
- If the command window is docked or closed: Press F2.
- If the command window is not docked or closed: Press Ctrl+F2.
- Click View tab Palettes panel Text Window. Find.
How do I drag a command in AutoCAD?
Click the move handle (the double row of dots) and drag the command window to the top or bottom edge of the application window. When the command window becomes the same width as the AutoCAD window, release the mouse button.