Check the circle extrusion in the Properties palette and see if it says Surface or 3D Solid. If you explode the solid it will change to a surface. You can then delete the surface and have just the circle.
How do you edit extrusion in AutoCAD?
- Choose Modify, Solids Editing, Extrude face NOTE: Must be a solid to extrude the face.
- Choose a face to extrude. If you choose more than one face, hold the SHIFT key to deselect unwanted faces.
- Press. ENTER. Specify.
- height of extrusion or [Path]: .25. Specify. angle of taper for extrusion : 45.
How do you extrude in CAD?
To Create a 3D Solid by Extruding
- If necessary, on the status bar click Workspace Switching and select 3D Modeling. Find.
- Click Solid tab > Solid panel > Extrude. Find.
- Select the objects or edge subobjects to extrude.
- Specify the height.
What is the use of Extrude command in AutoCAD?
Creates a 3D solid from an object that encloses an area, or a 3D surface from an object with open ends. Objects can be extruded orthogonally from the plane of the source object, in a specified direction, or along a selected path. You can also specify a taper angle.
How do I delete unnecessary lines in AutoCAD?
Solution: Select objects in a drawing (use CTRL-A to select everything) and then type OVERKILL on the command line. Click OK on the Delete Duplicate Objects dialog window, adjusting settings as desired (the default options are usually sufficient).
How do I stretch a 3d model in AutoCAD?
To make a 3D stretch, simply create a crossing window around the objects, then right click and enter a distance (or use your mouse to reference it in space or from an existing object in your drawing. With 3D Stretch you can easily work from Top View, Bottom View, Left View, Right View, Front view or Back View.14 мая 2020 г.
How do you edit an object in AutoCAD?
To Edit Objects in a Temporary Plan View
- Select the objects you want to view in a temporary plan view.
- Click Object> tab General panel Edit In View drop-down Edit In Plan.
- Select linework, the face of an object, or a reference point for the view direction.
- Modify the objects in the plan view.
- Click on the Edit in View toolbar to exit the temporary plan.
What is the difference between Presspull and extrude?
If you use the Presspull command on an existing face then a simple extrusion will be created but if you press and hold the CTRL key and then use Presspull command on the surface then the extrusion will follow the geometry along the profile of 3D solid as shown in the image below.
How many layers should a drawing have?
Layer 0 cannot be deleted or renamed to ensure that every drawing includes at least one layer. In general, you should always create several new layers with which to organize your drawing, rather than create your entire drawing on layer 0. These layers can be saved in a drawing template (a file with a .
Why is Presspull not working?
Make sure the object has a closed boundary. To check type BPOLY command, to generate a boundary polygon in the area of interest. If a polygon cannot be created, then there are gaps in the geometry. Recreate the geometry, and try the PRESSPULL command as boundaries are being generated.
What is the Presspull command doing in AutoCAD?
Dynamically modifies objects by extrusion and offset. Get visual feedback as you move the cursor after selecting a 2D object, an area formed by a closed boundary or a 3D solid face. The press or pull behavior responds to the type of object you select to create extrusions and offsets.
What is the full form of AutoCAD?
Automatic Computer Aided Design is the full form of AutoCAD which made by company named ‘Autodesk’. … As the software is used for Computer Aided Designing(CAD) and is developed by the company named Autodesk, you can easily guess why the software was named AutoCAD.
How do you hide lines in CAD?
Hide Lines in Layout Viewports
- Select the layout viewport in which you want to hide the lines.
- Click View tab Palettes panel Properties palette.
- On the Properties palette, under Misc, in the Shade Plot field, select Legacy Hidden.
What is overkill in AutoCAD?
Removes duplicate or overlapping lines, arcs, and polylines. Also, combines those that are partially overlapping or contiguous.
How do you smooth lines in AutoCAD?
- Click Modify tab Edit Geometry panel Smooth .
- Select the feature line(s) to smooth or straighten.
- Do one of the following: Press Enter to smooth the lines. Enter Straighten to straighten lines that were previously smoothed.