Select the wall, right click then pick edit display properties, click the button in the top right of the dialogue box that appears and it waill take you to the display properties which is similar to the layer manager, there should be one called defect warning, click the light bulb to turn it off.
What is red circle in AutoCAD?
A red dot by your cursor indicates you are recording. … You will know when you are recording because there will be a red dot on your screen by your cursor. There is obviously no rush as AutoCAD is only recording the steps, not the length of time it takes to perform those steps.31 мая 2008 г.
How do I fix a circle in AutoCAD?
Type OPTIONS on the command line. On Display > Display resolution section, increase the value of Arc and circle smoothness.
How do I find gaps in AutoCAD?
HPGAPTOL is the setting which will allow AutoCAD to hatch an area which has gaps. If you change the number to 0, everytime you try to hatch an area using PICK POINTS it will show you a red circle where the lines don’t intersect/join.
How do I turn off boundaries in AutoCAD?
To correct this issue with your Schematic area, you’ll need to close the bounding polyline. Right-click the polyline boundary to open the menu pictured below. Select the Polyline option from the menu , then select Close from the submenu. The bounding polyline will close.
What is Regen in AutoCAD?
Regenerates the drawing from within the current viewport. REGEN regenerates the drawing with the following effects: Recomputes the locations and visibility for all objects in the current viewport. Reindexes the drawing database for optimum display and object selection performance.
Why is hatch not working in AutoCAD?
Make sure the hatch layer is turned on and not frozen. Under Options/ Display, make sure the box next to “apply solid fill” is checked and then Click on “Apply” and “OK. Turn on the hatch quick preview and fill mode (see Hatch preview does not appear for a selected area in AutoCAD).
How do you smooth edges in AutoCAD 3d?
To Smooth Feature Lines
- Click Modify tab Edit Geometry panel Smooth Find.
- Select the feature line(s) to smooth or straighten.
- Do one of the following: Press Enter to smooth the lines. Enter Straighten to straighten lines that were previously smoothed.
How do you refresh lines in AutoCAD?
The Linetypes – Reload Linetypes dialog box will open. Select Reload all selected linetypes. Type RegenALL (or REA) in the Command line and press Enter. Your lines should now appear correctly in your drawing.
How do you smooth a polyline in AutoCAD?
Enter f (Fit) to create an arc-fit polyline, a smooth curve consisting of arcs joining each pair of vertices. Enter s (Spline) to create an approximation of a spline. Enter d (Decurve) to remove extra vertices inserted by a fit or spline curve and to straighten all segments of the polyline.
What is fuzz distance in AutoCAD?
The fuzz factor is the distance AutoCAD should look from an unattached endpoint for another object. … AutoCAD can extend one or both lines to fill the gap, or simply add a segment to fill the gap; it may even need to do both.
How do I change the gap tolerance in AutoCAD?
Hatching Open Areas in AutoCAD using a Gap Tolerance
- Start the HATCH command from the Draw panel of the Home Ribbon tab.
- Expand the Options panel on the contextual Hatch Creation Ribbon tab. Here you will find the Gap Tolerance slider. …
- With the Gap Tolerance set, you can continue using the HATCH command as you would for closed areas.
How do I connect lines in AutoCAD?
- Click Home tab Modify panel Edit Polyline. Find.
- Select a polyline, spline, line, or arc to edit. …
- Enter j (Join).
- Select one or more polylines, splines, lines, or arcs that are located end to end.
- Press Enter to end the command.
How do I know if a polyline is closed in AutoCAD?
Select 1 polyline and in properties there is an option that says “Closed” near the bottom with yes or no options. Pick closed Yes and it will close it.
What is hatching in AutoCAD?
The hatch command in AutoCAD is used to fill an area or selected objects with a hatch pattern or a fill. … Go to its Properties panel and choose the Hatch type that you would like to insert. Choose between Solid, Gradient, Pattern or User Defined. 3. Further specify the pattern on the Pattern panel.
How do you flatten an AutoCAD drawing?
To flatten a drawing automatically in AutoCAD:
- Turn off or freeze any hatch layers with hatch patterns so they are not included in the selection.
- Type FLATTEN at the command line.
- Select all objects and press the Enter key.
- Type N for No when prompted to remove hidden lines.