Right-click anywhere on the ribbon and use the Show Tabs and Show Panels menus to turn on the desired tabs or panels.
How do I add a panel in AutoCAD?
Create a New Ribbon Panel
- Click Manage tab > Customization panel > User Interface. Find. …
- In the Customize tab, Customizations In
pane, click the plus sign (+) next to the Ribbon node to expand it.
- Right-click the Panels node and choose New Panel.
- Enter a new panel name, My HYT Panel. …
- Click Apply.
What is AutoCAD menu bar?
At the top-left of the application window, on the right end of the Quick Access toolbar, click the drop-down menu Show Menu Bar. At the Command prompt, enter MENUBAR. Enter 1 to display the menu bar.
How do I show the menu bar in AutoCAD 2020?
To Display the Menu Bar
- At the top-left of the application window, on the right end of the Quick Access toolbar, click the drop-down menu Show Menu Bar.
- At the Command prompt, enter MENUBAR. Enter 1 to display the menu bar.
How do I load the ribbon panel in AutoCAD?
To restore the ribbon, do one of the following:
- Switch to a different workspace and then back again (see Workspace Switching (Status Bar Button) | AutoCAD).
- Switch to a different profile and then back again (Options > Profiles).
- Reload the main CUI file: Type in the CUILOAD command. Click the Browse button.
How do I remove the ribbon panel in AutoCAD?
Remove a Ribbon Panel from a Ribbon tab
Click the plus sign (+) next to the Tabs node to expand it. Click the plus sign (+) next to the ribbon tab where you want to remove a ribbon panel. Right-click the ribbon panel that you want to remove and click Remove.
What are dimensioning tools?
The Dimension tool allows you to measure and show the distance between two points in your layout. It also allows you to set a certain distance between objects, or to change an object’s size.
Where is the application menu in AutoCAD 2021?
To access the application menu, click at the upper-left corner of the workspace. The application menu remains open as long as the cursor is located inside the application menu window. To close the application menu, either activate a menu command, or click outside of the application menu window.