Create the walkthrough path in either the site plan view or floor plan view. To get to the walkthough option, go to the “Create” group on the “View” tab and select the arrow beside “3-D View.” This will open a drop-down menu; select “Walkthrough.”
How do you make a dashed line in Revit?
Click Manage tab Settings panel Additional Settings drop-down Line Patterns. In the Line Patterns dialog, click New. In the Line Pattern Properties dialog, enter a name for the pattern. Click in the value for Type, and select either a dash or a dot.
How do you change linetype in Revit?
Modify Line Styles in the Family Editor
- Click Manage tab Settings panel Object Styles.
- In the Object Styles dialog, click the Model Objects, Annotation Objects, or Imported objects tab.
- Click in the Line Weight, Line Color, or Line Pattern cell for the category you want to modify and make changes as necessary.
How do I make colored lines in Revit?
Click Manage tab Settings panel Object Styles. In the Object Styles dialog, click the Model Objects, Annotation Objects, or Imported objects tab. Click in the Line Weight, Line Color, or Line Pattern cell for the category you want to modify and make changes as necessary. When finished, click OK.
Where is the linework tool in Revit?
Click Modify tab View panel (Linework).
What is a dotted line?
1 : a line that is made up of a series of dots. 2 : a line on a document that marks where one should sign Sign your name on the dotted line.
How do you type a broken line?
Right-click the line, then click “Format Shape,” or as an alternative, with the line selected, click the “Drawing Tools Format” tab on the Ribbon. To change the line to dashed or dotted line in Word, click the “Shape Outline” command in the Shape Styles group, then click “Dashes.” Select the desired line dash type.
Can you insert a dotted line in Word?
To insert a dotted line (or leader line) in Microsoft Word. Click the expansion arrow on the Paragraph group in the Home tab. … Type the position where you want the leader lines to end in the “Tab stop position:” box (we recommend 6”). NOTE: You can also choose from the dropdown list of default tab stops.
How do you change the line weight in Revit?
Follow steps below:
- Click Manage tab Settings panel Additional Settings drop-down (Line Weights).
- In the Line Weights dialog, click the Model Line Weights, Perspective Line Weights, or Annotation Line Weights tab.
- Click a cell in the table and enter a value.
- Click OK.
What are line styles?
A line style identifies a particular line of text in the report file that contains information to be extracted. Each line style must be defined such that Extract Editor can identify the same line throughout the report file.
How do I change the line color in Revit 2020?
See Modifying Line Styles in the Family Editor.
- Click Manage tab Settings panel Additional Settings drop-down Line Styles.
- In the Line Styles dialog, click New, and enter a new name for the line style. …
- Click the value for Line Weight to choose a line weight.
- Click the value for Line Color to choose a line color.
How do you make a detail line halftone in Revit?
Define Halftone/Underlay Settings
- Click Manage tab Settings panel Additional Settings drop-down (Halftone/Underlay).
- In the Halftone/Underlay dialog, under Underlay, define the following settings: …
- Under Halftone, for Brightness, enter a value or use the slider to specify a setting between Light and Dark. …
- Click OK.