How do you delete a reference line?
On the Device Overview page, click on ‘Reference Lines. ‘ Click ‘+New Reference Line’ to add a new line and follow the next steps. To Delete an existing Reference Line click ‘Delete’ or if you wish to change the value of the existing Reference Line, click ‘Edit.
How do I remove the reference tab in AutoCAD?
In order to temporarily hide an Xref from the drawing, select Unload from the contextual menu of the External References palette. To make it visible again, select Reload. To delete an Xref completely from your drawing, select Detach from the contextual menu of the External References palette.
How do I delete a line in word that won’t delete?
Here’s how to remove a line in Microsoft Word.
While you can’t use the Backspace or Delete keys to get rid of it, you can still nix that line:
- Click directly above the line.
- Go to the Home tab in the Ribbon.
- Within the Paragraph section, click the dropdown arrow next to the Borders icon and select No Border.
How do I delete a line from Endnote?
In the All Endnotes dropdown menu: a. Select Endnote Separator, highlight the line, and press Delete.
How do you break an external reference in AutoCAD?
To Explode a Block Reference
- Click Drafting tab > Modify panel > Explode.
- Select the objects to be exploded.
How do I replace one xref with another?
- Click View tab Palettes panel External References Palette. Find.
- In the External References palette, select a DWG reference name.
- Under Saved Path, do one of the following: Edit the xref path directly. …
- Click OK. The program reloads the xref and then regenerates the drawing with the xref in place.
How do you exit reference editor in AutoCAD?
- Right-click the Save Reference Edits button. Click Customize.
- In the Customize User Interface dialog box, expand ACADM > Toolbars > Refedit and select Save Reference Edits.
- In the Macro line, replace “_refclose” with “_amrefclose”.
- Click Apply and then click OK.
How do you trim a line?
Result of trimming the lines.
- Click the Edit tool. on the Editor toolbar.
- Select the line segment at which you want to trim a line.
- Click the Trim tool. on the Advanced Editing toolbar.
- Click the end of the feature that you want to trim. The line you clicked is trimmed to the selected line.
How do you delete a line in Inventor?
Removing Unwanted Lines from your Autodesk Inventor Sketch
- Go to sketch tab.
- Select Trim.
- Click on the lines that you want to remove.
How do I remove a line at the bottom of a Word document?
Make sure the “Home” tab is active. If not, click the “Home” tab on the ribbon. In the “Paragraph” section of the “Home” tab, click the down arrow on the right side of the “Borders” button and select “No Border” from the drop-down menu. This removes the line from below the paragraph in which you placed the cursor.
How do I remove background lines in Word?
To show the gridlines, in Excel, PowerPoint, or Word, click the View tab, and then check the Gridlines box. To hide the gridlines, clear the Gridlines check box.
How do I remove a line break in Word 2016?
If you need to remove line breaks from text in MS Word you can do the next simple actions:
- Ctrl+A to select all text.
- Ctrl+H to open the Find & Replace dialog box. …
- Click on “Replace All”.
- Do another search and replace. …
- Finally, we will replace the replacement above for two consecutive hard line breaks.