To reset the default toolbar to its original tool set, select Toolbar Options > Add or Remove Buttons > Main Toolbar > Reset Toolbar, or on the Customize dialog box’s Toolbars tab, select Main Toolbar and click the Reset button. From the menu bar, select View > Customize Toolbar.
How do I get my toolbar menu back?
To do so:
- Click View (on Windows, press the Alt key first)
- Select Toolbars.
- Click a toolbar that you want to enable (e.g., Bookmarks Toolbar)
- Repeat for remaining toolbars if needed.
How do I get to SketchUp preferences?
In SketchUp, you can set a few preferences for how the software works overall and how files are saved. To access these preferences, select Window > Preferences (Windows) or SketchUp > Preferences (MacOS) from the menu bar. Most of these preferences are on the General pane, which you click in the sidebar on the left.
How do I adjust my toolbar?
- Click a blank portion of the taskbar.
- Hold down the primary mouse button, and then drag the mouse pointer to the place on the screen where you want the taskbar. …
- After you move the mouse pointer to the position on your screen where you want the taskbar, release the mouse button.
Why has my toolbar disappeared?
The taskbar may be set to “Auto-hide”
Right-Click on the now-visible taskbar and select Taskbar Settings. Click on the ‘Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode’ toggle so that the option is disabled, or enable “Lock the taskbar”. The taskbar should now be permanently visible.
Why can’t I see my Toolbar?
right-click the “+” button on the tab bar. tap the Alt key to display the classic menu bar: View menu > Toolbars. “3-bar” menu button > Customize > Show/Hide Toolbars.
What happened to my toolbar?
If the toolbar is active, but cannot be found, it is probably ‘hidden’ on the screen. … That’s why you should drag all toolbars to the center of the screen. If you still cannot find the toolbar, you can clean the registry of your computer. By this the default settings of the toolbars can be recovered.
How do I reset SketchUp preferences?
If you’re using Windows, choose Window→Preferences . . . On a Mac, choose SketchUp→Preferences . . . Select the Workspace panel (it’s last in the list on the left of the Preferences dialog box). Click the Reset Workspace button.
Where is file in SketchUp?
On the Home screen, tap on the Cloud icon ( ) and select Files on Device. From there, you can select which cloud storage service to browse. Alternatively, you can also browse and open . skp files straight from the Files app and choose to open them with SketchUp Viewer.
What is my taskbar?
The taskbar is an element of an operating system located at the bottom of the screen. It allows you to locate and launch programs through Start and the Start menu, or view any program that’s currently open. … The taskbar first introduced with Microsoft Windows 95 and is found in all subsequent versions of Windows.
How do I reduce the size of my toolbar?
Reduce Size Of Toolbars
- Right-click a button on the toolbar- it doesn’t matter which one.
- From the pop up list that appears, choose Customize.
- From the Icon options menu, choose Small Icons. …
- Click on Close to apply your changes.