How do you reset AutoCAD view?
When any 3D navigation command is active, right click the drawing area and choose Reset View. The view that was originally displayed when you entered the 3D navigation mode is restored.
What is AutoCAD ViewCube?
The ViewCube is a navigation tool that is displayed when you are working in 2D model space or 3D visual style. With ViewCube, you can switch between standard and isometric views. The ViewCube is a persistent, clickable and draggable interface that you use to switch between standard and isometric views of your model.
How do you reset UCS in AutoCAD?
How to reset the User Coordinate System (UCS) to the Orthogonal World Coordinate System (WCS) in AutoCAD
- Issue: How to reset the UCS in a drawing in AutoCAD to the WCS. …
- Solution: On the command line in AutoCAD, type PLAN and then World.
- See Also: PLAN (Command) …
- Products: AutoCAD Products;
How do you undo a command in AutoCAD?
Enter UNDO > Control > None, then turn Undo back on by entering UNDO > All.
Where is the navigation bar in Autocad?
The navigation bar floats over and along one of the side of the drawing window.
How do I enable UCS in Autocad?
To Turn the Display of the UCS Icon On and Off
- Click View tab > Viewport Tools panel > UCS Icon. Find.
- At the Command prompt, enter UCSICON. Then, enter ON or OFF.
Where is the ViewCube located?
The ViewCube is a cube-shaped widget placed in a corner of the window. When acting as an orientation indicator, the ViewCube turns to reflect the current view direction as the user re-orients the scene using other tools.
How do I change my UCS in CAD?
Right-click the UCS icon, and click Rotate Axis. Click X, Y, or Z. As you drag the cursor, the UCS rotates in the positive direction around the specified axis. You can also specify a rotation angle.
How do I change my UCS world in AutoCAD?
Tip: You can also click the UCS icon and choose World from the origin grip menu.
How do you change UCS in viewport?
To Rotate a View by Changing the UCS
- Double-click within the viewport whose objects you want to rotate.
- Make sure that the current UCS is parallel to the plane of rotation (the UCS icon should look normal).
- Click View tab Coordinates panel World.
- Click View tab Coordinates panel Z.
- To rotate the view 90 degrees clockwise, enter 90.
How do you use the Undo command?
To undo an action press Ctrl+Z. If you prefer your mouse, click Undo on the Quick Access Toolbar. You can press Undo (or CTRL+Z) repeatedly if you want to undo multiple steps.
What are the commands in AutoCAD?
150 AutoCAD Command and Shortcut list, PDF eBook included
- L. It can be used for making simple lines in the drawing.
- C. It is the command used for making a circle in AutoCAD.
- PL. This command can be used to make a Polyline in your drawing.
- REC. This command will make a rectangle in AutoCAD.
- POL. …
- ARC. …
- ELLIPSE. …