PSLTSCALE. This variable controls the linetype scaling of geometry displayed in paper space viewports – Paper Space Line Type Scale. This variable only has two settings. Setting ‘PSLTSCALE’ to 0 (Off) will mean that the linetype scale factor of your modelspace geometry will not be effected by the scale of your viewport …
What is Psltscale in AutoCAD?
When a drawing is viewed in a layout the lines are displayed relative to the viewport scaling factor. Setting the PSLTSCALE system variable allows to maintain the same linetype scaling for objects displayed at different zoom factors in a layout and in a layout viewport.26 мая 2020 г.
What should Ltscale be set to?
Our recommended settings are: LTSCALE = 1 for the drawing template. Our Scale (Plot Scale) tool will adjust this setting as needed when run in Model Space. Layout space sheets should be in separate drawings to keep LTSCALE as 1 in Paper Space.
How do you show linetypes in AutoCAD?
The current linetype is displayed in the Home tab, Properties panel of the ribbon when no objects are selected.
- Click Home tab Properties panel Linetype drop-down list. Find.
- Click the linetype to make it current.
How do I fix linetype scale in AutoCAD?
The solution is to select the linetype and then modify the scale in the Properties palette. In Properties, when no objects are selected the Linetype Scale field under the General category will scale linetypes globally in the drawing.
What is Lineweight AutoCAD?
Lineweight is a property assigned to graphical objects, hatches, leader lines, and dimension geometry that results in thicker, darker lines. The current lineweight is assigned to all new objects until you make another lineweight current.
What is Tilemode in AutoCAD?
Enables access to paper space and makes the most-recently accessed layout current. 1. Disables paper space and makes model space current.
What is Msltscale?
MSLTSCALE = 1. To change a variable’s value, simply type it in at the command line and enter a new value when prompted. These values are saved in the drawing, so it’s worth getting them right in your template file.
Which property is used to stretch and compress a linetype?
When you create geometry, the current object scale value becomes the object’s linetype scale property. You can change the linetype scale of an existing object in the Properties palette.
What is Celtscale?
CELTSCALE – Current Element LineType Scale – Sets the current object linetype scaling factor. You can force an individual elements LTSCALE with this setting. The Global Scale Factor value controls the LTSCALE system variable, which changes the linetype scale globally for both new and existing objects.
How do you smooth lines in AutoCAD?
- Click Modify tab Edit Geometry panel Smooth .
- Select the feature line(s) to smooth or straighten.
- Do one of the following: Press Enter to smooth the lines. Enter Straighten to straighten lines that were previously smoothed.
How do I change the linetype in AutoCAD 2018?
Change the Linetype of Selected Objects
Right-click in the drawing area, and choose Properties from the shortcut menu. In the Properties palette, click Linetype, and then the down arrow. From the drop-down list, choose the linetype that you want to assign to the objects. Press Esc to remove the selection.
How do you change line thickness in AutoCAD?
Change lineweight to the desired thickness
- On the ribbon in AutoCAD, click the Home tab Layers Panel Layer Properties.
- In the Layer Properties Manager, under the Lineweight column, click the lineweight to change.
- In the Lineweight dialog window, choose the lineweight to use as the default for objects on that layer.
How do I change the scale of a layer in AutoCAD?
For objects already created in the drawing you always can change linetype scale by selecting them in the drawing and changing “Linetype scale” in the Properties palette for them.
How do I change the scale of a plot in AutoCAD?
Use a Custom Scale
- Click Output tab Plot panel Plot. Find.
- In the Plot dialog box, under Plot Scale, enter a custom scale. The scale requires two values, the number of plotted units (inches or mm) per the number of drawing units. …
- Click OK to plot the drawing.
How do I change the scale in AutoCAD?
- Click Home tab Annotation panel Dimension Style. Find.
- In the Dimension Style Manager, select the style you want to change. Click Modify.
- In Modify Dimension Style dialog box, Fit tab, under Scale for Dimension Features, enter a value for the overall scale.
- Click OK.
- Click Close to exit the Dimension Style Manager.