You can change the measurement units in SketchUp by going to Window > Model Info > Units. Choose a preset like Architectural, Engineering, or Fractional. Or if you want to customize your units, choose Decimal to pick any metric or imperial unit for length, area, and volume.
How do I make SketchUp smoother?
Follow these tips to keep your model light and optimize SketchUp’s performance:
- Stick to simple styles. …
- Components are your friends. …
- Hide geometry you don’t currently need. …
- Choose JPEGs over TIFFs. …
- Disable fog and shadows. …
- Purge data that you don’t need anymore.
Why does my Sketchup hang?
Assuming your computer is up to the minimum system requirements, sometimes the issue is using your computer with more than one monitor. … If this is the case, you will need to make sure the secondary display is plugged directly into the GPU and not into a dock or plugged into a less powerful, onboard video card.
How do I delete extra edges in blender?
Manual with N-gons
To delete all edges and vertices on a face and just be left with a large N-gon. Select all the faces on a plane (example everything on the top); then press Delete and choose Limited Dissolve.
How do I curve edges in blender?
- Delete the faces with a X > Only Faces.
- Select the vertices that are supposed to be round.
- Press shift ctrl B to bevel. …
- Now fill the whole mesh with an F .
- Finish the mesh with some additional vertices and edges if necessary, the knife tool is convenient for this purpose.
How do you smooth lines in CAD?
On the command line in AutoCAD, type WHIPARC and set it to 0 (recommended). Notes: Smooth Line Display can also be turned on in the Graphics Performance window (use the GRAPHICSCONFIG command). In AutoCAD 2019 and newer, the Details button must be clicked in order to see its checkbox.
How do you smooth objects in AutoCAD?
Change Mesh Smoothness in the Properties Palette
- If the Properties palette is not displayed, select any object. Right-click the object and select Properties.
- Select the mesh objects that you want to modify.
- In the Properties palette, Geometry area, Smoothness box, select a new smoothness level.