Go to the layout tab that contains the problem viewport. From the Properties palette, select the Quick Select button on the top right. On the Quick Select dialog box, set the Object type to Viewport and click OK.
How do I unhide a viewport frame in AutoCAD?
To restore the missing viewport, do the following:
- In the Layer Properties Manager, make sure the layer that contains the viewport geometry is not turned off or frozen.
- Go to the layout tab that contains the problem viewport.
- From the Properties palette, select the Quick Select button on the top right.
5 мая 2020 г.
How do I restore a viewport in AutoCAD?
To Restore a Saved Viewport Arrangement in Model Space
- Click View tab Model Viewports panel Named. Find.
- In the Viewports dialog box, Named Viewports tab, choose a configuration to restore.
How do you make a viewport invisible?
- Switch to the layout that contains the viewport border that you do not want plotted.
- On the Object Properties toolbar, click the Layers toolbar button.
- In the Layers dialog box, click New.
- Name the new layer.
- Select the Plot/Do Not Plot icon for the new layer. …
- Click OK to close the dialog box.
Why can’t I see my viewport in AutoCAD?
In the Layer Properties Manager, make sure the layer that contains the viewport geometry is not turned off or frozen. … If other viewports are in the layout tab, remove them from the selection set by holding down the Shift key and selecting each visible viewport, leaving just the invisible viewport selected.
How do you activate a viewport in AutoCAD?
To select a viewport that is completely contained within another viewport in a layout, double-click within the larger viewport to activate it, then use CTRL+R to switch activated viewports until the desired viewport is selected. The viewports will shift according to the order in which the viewports were created.
Where is viewport in AutoCAD?
- If necessary, click a layout tab.
- Set the current layer to a layer that’s reserved for layout viewports (recommended). …
- Click Layout tab Layout Viewports panel Insert View.
- Do one of the following: …
- Right click to display a list of scales and click one of them.
- Click to place the layout viewport on the layout.
How do you delete a viewport layout?
- Click View tab Viewports panel Named. Find.
- In the Viewports dialog box, Named Viewports tab, select the name of the viewport configuration you want to delete.
- Press the DELETE key.
Why are my lines not dashed in AutoCAD?
In most cases, your issue will be related to linetype scale (LTSCALE) as it relates to Paper Space linetype scale (PSLTSCALE). However, you may have your measurement units mistakenly set to Metric when your drawing is meant to be in Imperial units (or vice versa), which can also affect the appearance of dashed lines.
How do I unhide in AutoCAD 2019?
Click Home tab Visibility panel Unhide All drop-down Unhide All .
What is Psltscale?
When a drawing is viewed in a layout the lines are displayed relative to the viewport scaling factor. Setting the PSLTSCALE system variable allows to maintain the same linetype scaling for objects displayed at different zoom factors in a layout and in a layout viewport.26 мая 2020 г.
What is Mview in Autocad?
Specifies the first corner of a rectangular layout viewport followed by a diagonal corner.
How do I mask a viewport in Autocad?
In MODEL SPACE place a wipeout behind all of the objects in the drawing. Now in paper space your viewports will all have a mask. Use “draworder” on the viewports to control which one is masked.
How do you make a polyline viewport in Autocad?
To Create a Nonrectangular Layout Viewport
- If necessary, click a layout tab.
- Set the current layer to a layer that’s reserved for layout viewports (recommended). The border visibility of layout viewports is controlled by layer visibility.
- Click Layout tab Layout Viewports panel Rectangular, Polygonal, or Object.
- Follow the prompts.