How do I restore a viewport in AutoCAD?
To Restore a Saved Viewport Arrangement in Model Space
- Click View tab Model Viewports panel Named. Find.
- In the Viewports dialog box, Named Viewports tab, choose a configuration to restore.
What is viewport overrides in AutoCAD?
You can now apply overrides for color, linetype, lineweight, and plot style to layers in individual layout viewports. This is an efficient way to display objects with different property settings in individual viewports without changing their ByLayer or ByBlock properties.
How do you unlock a viewport?
- In layout view select the boundary of one Viewport.
- Click the customization button at the bottom right of the screen.
- Enable the viewport lock from the drop-up list.
How do you unlock a DWG file?
If you need to select or move the file, you can unlock it. Click an empty space on the diagram to deselect anything that may already be selected. Right-click, and then click CAD Drawing Object > Properties. Click to deselect the Lock size and position and Lock against deletion checkboxes.
Why can’t I see my viewport in AutoCAD?
In the Layer Properties Manager, make sure the layer that contains the viewport geometry is not turned off or frozen. … If other viewports are in the layout tab, remove them from the selection set by holding down the Shift key and selecting each visible viewport, leaving just the invisible viewport selected.
Why can’t I select my viewport AutoCAD?
Go to your Layers palette, find the layer that the Viewport is on (hint, look for a layer that is froze, off, or frozen in the current viewport) and thaw it or turn it on.
How do I turn off viewport in AutoCAD?
Use the following procedure to use the Off option of the MVIEW command to turn off paper space/Layout viewports:
- From Layout, enter mview on the command line.
- At the prompt, enter off.
- Select the viewport to turn off and press ENTER.
What are xref overrides?
You can change or override the visibility, color, linetype, and other properties of an xref’s layers and define how you want those changes handled when the xref is reloaded. Use the VISRETAIN and VISRETAINMODE system variables to get the desired behavior for the xref layer properties in the host drawing.
How do I remove a viewport override in Autocad?
- On a layout, double-click inside a layout viewport to make it the current viewport.
- Click Home tab Layers panel Layer Properties. Find.
- In the Layer Properties Manager, right-click the property override that you want to remove. …
- Click Remove Viewport Overrides For [ property name ] In All Viewports.
How do I change the layout of a viewport in Autocad?
To Modify Layout Viewport Properties Using the Properties Palette
- Click the border of the layout viewport whose properties you want to modify.
- Click View tab Palettes panel Properties. Find.
- In the Properties palette, select the value for the property you want to modify. Enter a new value or select a new setting from the list provided.
How do I get out of viewport when zoomed in?
Re: Zoomed in to far on Viewport
In the model space of the viewport (i.e. if you’ve double clicked into it), you can also use the pad-lock icon in the status bar to lock/unlock the viewport.28 мая 2010 г.
How do you unlock a command in Autocad?
By Selecting an Object
- Click the Model tab.
- Do either of the following: Click Home tab Layers panel Lock. Find. Click Home tab Layers panel Unlock. Find.
- Select an object on the layer that you want to lock or unlock.
How do I unlock hatch in Autocad?
Enter LOCKUI at the command line. Set the variable to 0 to unlock all palettes, toolbars, and windows.