How do you use BIM 360 in Revit?
Upload a Workshared Model to BIM 360 Document Management (Revit Cloud Worksharing)
- In Revit, open or create a model.
- Click Collaborate tab Manage Collaboration panel (Collaborate).
- If prompted, sign into your Autodesk account. …
- In the Collaborate dialog, select In BIM 360 Document Management.
- Click OK.
How do I get BIM 360 in Revit 2021?
Open the email invitation to a BIM 360 project, and do the following:
- Click the link to activate your membership in the project. BIM 360 opens in a browser window.
- Sign into BIM 360 using your Autodesk ID, or click Create Account to create one.
Is BIM 360 included with Revit?
See About Autodesk BIM 360 Glue. To learn how to install the BIM 360 add-in app, see Install Add-Ins for Revit. With the BIM 360 add-in for Autodesk Revit, you can share the latest project models directly to your BIM 360 project from within Revit.
How do I access BIM 360?
Access BIM 360 On Your Desktop
- Open File Explorer.
- Click the BIM 360 data source.
- Open the account you wish to access.
- Locate and open a project.
- Browse the project folders as desired.
What is BIM 360 used for?
Autodesk® BIM 360™ is a cloud-based construction management platform that improves project delivery and outcomes. BIM 360 supports informed decision-making throughout the project lifecycle for project, design, and construction teams.
How much does BIM 360 cost?
BIM 360 starts at $35/month/user.
How do I install BIM 360?
To Install BIM 360 Add-Ins
- Click Profile menu Downloads to launch the Autodesk BIM 360 Add-in apps download page.
- Click the appropriate add-in app for your authoring software, and click Save.
- Open the folder where you saved the add-in and unzip it.
How do you download BIM 360 Glue?
After you’ve activated your Glue account, you can download the Glue desktop installer here: https://b4.autodesk.com/desktop/. In the Welcome to Autodesk BIM 360 Glue Email, click the project host link or the Get Started button to launch Glue. Each welcome email is meant for only one user.
What is Revit cloud worksharing?
Revit Cloud Worksharing allows you to collaborate on Revit models, leading to accelerated timelines and a more efficient project workflow. … You can co-author cloud models, centralize all project design data, and improve communication and collaboration across the entire team.