How do you align views in Sketchup?
Align view to face – SketchUp Tutorial
To do that with this kitchen, I will select a face to align my camera to, double click into that group, right click on the face, and choose Align View.
Where is origin in SketchUp?
SketchUp (0,0) origin
- Import the data with “preserve drawing origin” option checked.
- go to a specific vertex in the imported data set (corner or end of a line)… …
- Select all the imported geometry.
- Using the move tool, click on the “coordination point” and move your mouse to start the move action.
How do you copy and align in Sketchup?
Here’s how to copy and paste in SketchUp:
- With the Select tool ( ), select the geometry you want to copy. See Selecting Geometry for tips on making selections.
- Select Edit > Copy from the menu bar. …
- Select Edit > Paste from the menu bar. …
- Click where you want to place the copied geometry.
What are the 3 basic navigation tools in Sketchup make?
In SketchUp, you orbit, zoom, and pan all the time as you draw:
- Orbit: When you orbit, you move around, above, or below your model. …
- Zoom: Zoom in to focus on a specific area as you draw, and zoom out to see more of your model.
- Pan: When you pan, you move left, right, up, or down.