You can change the measurement units in SketchUp by going to Window > Model Info > Units. Choose a preset like Architectural, Engineering, or Fractional. Or if you want to customize your units, choose Decimal to pick any metric or imperial unit for length, area, and volume.
How do you convert meters to feet in SketchUp?
Follow these steps:
- With your model open in SketchUp, select Window > Model Info.
- In the sidebar on the left, select Units. The Units panel appears.
- From the Format drop-down list, select your desired unit format: Architectural, Decimal, Engineering, or Fractional.
How do you convert Imperial to Metric?
How to Convert Imperial to Metric
- Find the right conversion number (see Metric – Imperial Conversion Charts)
- If the answer is in the thousands or millions (or thousandths or millionths), then drop the zeros and use the correct prefix (see Metric Numbers)