How do you copy and paste in Autodesk Inventor?
In an active Inventor sketch, right-click in the graphics window and choose Paste.
Copy and Paste AutoCAD Data into an Inventor Sketch
- Detected Units. …
- Specify Units. …
- Constrain End Points. …
- Apply Geometric Constraints. …
- Import Parametric Constraints.
How do I copy a shape in Autodesk?
Copy and Paste with Base Point
Press Ctrl+Shift+C or enter COPYBASE at the command prompt or . Select the base point. Select the objects to copy and press Enter. The objects are now available to be pasted into the same drawing or another drawing.
How do you select parts in Inventor?
With the left mouse button, double-click a face or an edge. In the part or assembly environment: Select one or more faces or one or more edges, right-click and select Select Tangencies from the context menu. Note: Hold down the CTRL key to select more than one face or edge.
How do you duplicate an object in Autodesk SketchBook?
Copying and pasting layers in SketchBook Pro Desktop
- Use the hotkey Ctrl+C (Win) or Command+C (Mac) to copy the content.
- Use the hotkey Ctrl+V (Win) or Command+V (Mac) to paste.
How do I insert one AutoCAD drawing into another?
To Insert a Drawing File as a Block by Dragging
- From Windows Explorer or any folder, drag the drawing file icon into the drawing area. When you release the button, you are prompted for an insertion point.
- Specify the insertion point and scale and rotation values.
How do you select faces in Inventor?
In the graphics window: With the left mouse button, double-click a face or an edge. In the part or assembly environment: Select one or more faces or one or more edges, right-click and select Select Tangencies from the context menu.
How do you select all faces in Inventor?
and then choose an appearance in the pull-down list. You can SHIFT+select all the faces to add one at a time and choose an appearance in the pull-down list. Or use the Appearance Browser to window select many faces or a solid .
How do you move parts in assembly in Inventor?
Move assembly components
- On the ribbon, click Assemble tab Position panel Free Move .
- Click the component to drag to the new location.
- Release the mouse button to drop the component.
How do you copy and paste a selection in Autodesk SketchBook on IPAD?
Make a selection. Tap the layer from the layer’s list. Choose Copy from the list. The same way you paste.