How do I fix a circle in AutoCAD?
Type OPTIONS on the command line. On Display > Display resolution section, increase the value of Arc and circle smoothness.
How do you delete something in AutoCAD?
- Click Home tab Modify panel Erase. Find.
- At the Select Objects prompt, use a selection method to select the objects to be erased or enter an option: Enter L (Last) to erase the last object drawn. Enter p (Previous) to erase the last selection set. …
- Press Enter to end the command.
How do you delete extra lines in AutoCAD?
How To Remove Or Trim Extra Line In AutoCAD – Trim Command
- Delete or remove line by using Trim Command. Type TR in the command line & press enter or users can take command from modify toolbar as shown in pic-1.
- Trim all object by the window in AutoCAD.
How do you delete an intersecting line in AutoCAD?
Select the feature line, and then pick a point near the PI you want to delete.
- Click Modify tab Edit Geometry panel Delete PI Find.
- Click the feature line or other object near the PI you want to delete.
How do you refresh lines in AutoCAD?
The Linetypes – Reload Linetypes dialog box will open. Select Reload all selected linetypes. Type RegenALL (or REA) in the Command line and press Enter. Your lines should now appear correctly in your drawing.
How do you smooth lines in AutoCAD?
How do I smooth lines in AutoCAD?
- Click Modify tab Edit Geometry panel Smooth Find.
- Select the feature line(s) to smooth or straighten.
- Do one of the following: Press Enter to smooth the lines. Enter Straighten to straighten lines that were previously smoothed.
What is Explode command in AutoCAD?
Breaks a compound object into its component objects. Explodes a compound object when you want to modify its components separately. Objects that can be exploded include blocks, polylines, and regions, among others. The color, linetype, and lineweight of any exploded object might change.
What is Erase command in AutoCAD?
Removes objects from a drawing. Find. You can erase selected objects from the drawing. This method does not move objects to the Clipboard, where they can then be pasted to another location. If you are working with 3D objects, you can also erase subobjects such as faces, meshes, and vertices.
How do I delete a 3d line in Autocad?
To Remove Redundant Lines From a 3D Solid
- Click Modeling tab > Solid panel > Solid Edit – Body drop-down > Clean.
- Select the 3D solid object.
- Press Enter to complete the command.
How do you select overlapped lines in Autocad?
You can choose between overlapping objects by pressing Shift+Space or by using the Selection dialog box. Object overlap display is turned on.