How do I remove a reference line in AutoCAD?
To Delete a Block Part Reference
- Click Annotate tab BOM panel Part Reference drop-down Edit. Find.
- Click the part reference to delete. The Part Reference dialog box is displayed.
- In the Management section, click Disconnect. The dialog box hides.
- In the drawing area, select the part reference to delete. …
- If the dialog box is displayed again, click OK.
How do you delete an AutoCAD view?
- Click View tab Viewports panel Named. Find.
- In the Viewports dialog box, Named Viewports tab, select the name of the viewport configuration you want to delete.
- Press the DELETE key.
How do you delete overlapping objects in AutoCAD?
To Delete Duplicate Objects
- Click Home tab Modify panel Delete Duplicate Objects. Find.
- At the Select Objects prompt, use a selection method to select objects.
- Press Enter.
- Optional: Specify a Tolerance value. Select properties to ignore during object comparison.
Which commands is used to restore last erased objects?
OOPS is typed in at the Command prompt. The command allows you the chance to go back ONCE per erase command used. Effectively adding back the entities removed at the time. The (OOPS) command can also be used to bring back entities removed using the commands Wblock and Block.
How do you smooth lines in AutoCAD?
- Click Modify tab Edit Geometry panel Smooth .
- Select the feature line(s) to smooth or straighten.
- Do one of the following: Press Enter to smooth the lines. Enter Straighten to straighten lines that were previously smoothed.
How do I remove a locked file in AutoCAD?
To Release All Locked Objects for a Specific User
- Click Map Setup tab Map panel Find Drawing Maintenance. Find.
- In the Drawing Maintenance dialog box, under Active Drawings, select the drawing that contains the locks to release.
- Select User List. The names of the users responsible for the locks appear under User Name. …
- Select Remove Locks.
How do you explode a reference in AutoCAD?
To Explode a Block Reference
- Click Home tab Modify panel Explode. Find.
- Select the objects to be exploded.
How do I delete a layout in AutoCAD?
To delete a layout tab manually you right click the layout and select delete. That’s a lot of picks and clicks. Notice all of the options included when you right-click. You can rename, create a new layout, insert a new layout from a template (HINT: does not have to be a .
How do I remove a viewport frame?
- Switch to the layout that contains the viewport border that you do not want plotted.
- On the Object Properties toolbar, click the Layers toolbar button.
- In the Layers dialog box, click New.
- Name the new layer.
- Click the Freeze Layer icon for the new layer. …
- Click OK to close the dialog box.
How do you unlock a viewport in AutoCAD?
- In layout view select the boundary of one Viewport.
- Click the customization button at the bottom right of the screen.
- Enable the viewport lock from the drop-up list.
How do you delete duplicate lines?
Remove duplicate values
- Select the range of cells that has duplicate values you want to remove. Tip: Remove any outlines or subtotals from your data before trying to remove duplicates.
- Click Data > Remove Duplicates, and then Under Columns, check or uncheck the columns where you want to remove the duplicates. …
- Click OK.
What does purge do in AutoCAD?
Removes unused items, such as block definitions and layers, from the drawing. The Purge dialog box is displayed. Unused named objects can be removed from the current drawing. These include block definitions, dimension styles, groups, layers, linetypes, and text styles.
What is overkill in AutoCAD?
Removes duplicate or overlapping lines, arcs, and polylines. Also, combines those that are partially overlapping or contiguous.