With the Select tool ( ), select the geometry you want to copy. Select the Move tool ( ) from the toolbar or press M. The cursor changes to a four-way arrow. To tell SketchUp that you want to duplicate the selected entities, tap the Ctrl (Microsoft Windows) or Option (macOS) key to toggle Copy functionality.
How do you duplicate and move in SketchUp?
How to Make Copies with the SketchUp Move Tool
- Press the Ctrl key to copy in Windows, and press the Option key to copy on a Mac. This tells SketchUp to switch from Move to Copy while you’re moving something with the Move tool. …
- Copying is just like moving, except you’re moving a copy.
What are the 3 basic navigation tools?
Chuck Hawley explains how to use some basic traditional chart navigation tools. Circular parallel rules, parallel rules, rolling plotters, dividers, sextants, and star charts are discussed to help you understand their function in plotting a course for your next offshore boating trip.
How do I copy a component in SketchUp?
You can do this:
- Open a model, select something you want, do a Copy.
- Open another model, Paste or Paste in Place.
What are the navigation techniques?
The most common navigation methods are satnav, dead reckoning, and radar navigation.
- Dead reckoning.
- Celestial navigation.
- Inertial navigation.
- Radio navigation.
- Radar navigation.
- Satellite navigation.
What are the different types of navigation tools?
21 Types of Navigation Equipment onboard Ships in Maritime
- 1 Gyro Compass. …
- 2 Radar.
- 3 Magnetic Compass. …
- 4 Autopilot. …
- 5 ARPA.
- 6 Automatic Tracking Aid. …
- 7 Speed & Distance Log Device. …
- 8 Echo Sounder.