How do you remove dimensions in SketchUp?
Just click or drag over them with the Eraser tool to delete guides individually. You can also right-click them and choose Erase from the context menu. Erase all your guides at once. Choosing Edit, Delete Guides does just that.
Can you hide objects in SketchUp?
Select the geometry you want to hide. Context-click the selection and choose Hide from the context menu that appears, as shown in the figure. Or choose Edit > Hide. The selected geometry disappears from view, although it is still there, like a ghost in the machine.
Can you show dimensions in SketchUp?
On the Toolbar in SketchUp is an icon that looks like a tape measure, and you can use it the same way you use a real tape measure. … There is also a dimensioning tool on the toolbar, and you can use it to add dimensions to the model anywhere you want. These dimensions will stay visible.
Can you hide dimensions in Onshape?
@mark_scheiner ,You can’t hide the dimension in sketch.
How do you show dimensions in a drawing?
To display part level dimensions in an assembly drawing, select the part on the model tree, right-click, and click Show Model Annotations on the shortcut menu. Alternatively, select the part on the model tree and click Show Model Annotations.
How do you hide dimensions in CAD?
How to hide dimensions in Autocad?
- Right-click the dimension on the drawing sheet.
- Select Edit from the menu.
- The dimension value is represented by <<>> in the Edit Dimension dialog box.
- Click on the Hide Dimension Value check box and enter the dimension of the string to be displayed.
How do you show hidden components in SketchUp?
Just show your hidden geometry, select the edges you want to unhide, and choose Edit→Unhide→Selected.
How do you hide hidden lines in SketchUp?
Eliminating Hidden Geometry
- first get rid of all these the terrible guides (click ‘Delete Guide’)
- Uncheck ‘Hidden Geometry’ to make invisible.
- Select all ( [Ctrl] + [A] )
- next check ‘Hidden Geometry’ to turn on its visibliity.
How do you write dimensions?
Here are some popular examples:
- Boxes: Length x Width x Height (See below)
- Bags: Width x Length (The width is always the dimension of the bag opening.)
- Labels: Length x Width.
How do you read dimensions?
For example, a dimension of a rectangular room on a blueprint, 14′ 11″ X 13′ 10″ equates to a room size of 14 feet, 11-inches wide by 13 feet, 10-inches long. Dimensions are expressed as width by length by height or depth in three-dimensional space.
Do assembly drawings have dimensions?
Generally, the only dimensions shown on assembly and subassembly drawings are those needed to assemble the parts, standard components, and subassemblies. Thus, dimensions needed solely to fabricate a part should not be shown on assembly or subassembly drawings.