To make AutoCAD actually draw the lines with a dashed symbol, first zoom in closely to a line feature, then enter “Linetype” at the command prompt to open the Linetype Manager. Click the Load button, and select the specific Linetype to apply to the features. Click Edit in the top bar and Select > All.
How do you make a dotted circle in PowerPoint?
First, insert the simple line shape in PowerPoint slide. Start adding a new shape line. Go to the Insert menu and then click Shape to open the shapes popup. Choose the line and draw it in the slide.
For example, for Dash types you can pick:
- Round dot.
- Square dot.
- Dash dot.
- Long dash.
- Long dash dot.
- Long dash dot dot.
How do you make a dotted shape in Word?
Make a line dashed
- Select the line that you want to change. …
- Under Drawing Tools, on the Format tab, in the Shape Styles group, click the arrow next to Shape Outline. …
- Point to Dashes, and then click the line style that you want.
How do I create a hidden line in AutoCAD?
To Create a Hidden Line Projection
- Open the tool palette that you want to use, and select a hidden line projection tool. …
- In a 3D view select one or more objects that you want to use to create your hidden line projection, and press Enter.
- Specify an insertion point in your current drawing for the 2D hidden line projection.
14 мая 2019 г.
How do you make a dotted line in a table of contents?
Change the layout of your table of contents
- To add a dot leader, or dotted line, between each entry and its page number, click the Tab leader list and then click the dotted line. …
- To change the overall appearance of your table of contents, click the Formats list, and then click the format that you want.
27 мая 2020 г.
How do I make a dotted line in AI?
You can create a dotted or dashed line by editing an object’s stroke attributes.
- Select the object.
- In the Stroke panel, select Dashed Line. …
- Click the icon: Align Dashes to Corners and Path Ends, Adjusting Length to Fit . …
- Specify a dash sequence by entering the lengths of dashes and the gaps between them.
How do I insert a vertical dotted line in Word?
Vertical Lines in Word
- Display the Insert tab of the ribbon.
- Click the Shapes tool and then click one of the line shapes from the Line group. …
- Click at one end of where you want your line, but don’t release the mouse button.
- Drag the mouse to where you want the other end of the line positioned.
- Release the mouse button.
How do you make a dotted line on a whiteboard?
1 — Drawing nice dotted lines
So first draw a straight line that will be then turned into a dotted one. Wait until inks dry. Then use your finger to remove sections of a line. Voila — your dotted line is there!
What do Dotted lines mean?
Dotted line reporting is receiving work assignments from and submitting completed work to a manager other than your direct, or solid line, manager. You may report to a dotted line manager regarding ongoing projects and tasks.
What is the dotted line in my Word document?
The line you’re seeing across the page is a paragraph border that Word has automatically inserted using AutoFormat. To get rid of it: Place your cursor into the paragraph immediately preceding the line.
What does the dotted line mean in Word?
1 : a line that is made up of a series of dots. 2 : a line on a document that marks where one should sign Sign your name on the dotted line.
How do you hide something in AutoCAD?
You can temporarily hide objects in the drawing.
- Select the objects that you want to hide.
- Click tab General panel Isolate Objects drop-down Hide Objects.
- Tip: You can also use the icon in the drawing window status to hide objects.
14 мая 2019 г.
How do you draw hidden lines in engineering drawing?
Hidden lines in a drawing represent the edges where surfaces meet but are not directly visible. Hidden lines are omitted from pictorial drawings unless they are needed to make the drawing clear. Figure 3.46 shows a case in which hidden lines are needed because a projecting part cannot be clearly shown without them.
What is a phantom line in AutoCAD?
Phantom lines: Phantom lines are used to indicate imaginary features. For example, they are used to indicate the alternate positions of moving parts, and adjacent positions of related parts. The line type is long dash – short dash – short dash and the line weight is usually thin (0.3 mm).