How do you make a hexagonal nut in AutoCAD?
Tutorial – Making a Hex Nut in AutoCAD 2004?
- Start AutoCAD.
- Make a Polygon using polygon command with 6 side center at 0,0 circumscribed in a circle of radius 36mm.
- Make a circle at origin of radius 20mm.
- Use region command and select all and then press enter. …
- Views>>3D Views>SE Isometric.
How do you make a hex nut?
How to Draw a Hex Nut
- Set your compass to a radius of at least two inches. …
- Position your compass’ sharp point on any point on the circle’s circumference. …
- Position your compass’ sharp point at the intersection you just made. …
- Do Step 3 repeatedly to make a total of six arcs that intersect with the circle’s circumference.
How do you insert a nut in AutoCAD?
To Insert Bolt Components
- Activate the detail component insertion tool for the component.
- Specify the center bearing point for the bolt head.
- Orient the component image, and then specify the center bearing point for the nut to insert the component.
14 мая 2019 г.
How do you make a screw in AutoCAD?
Tutorial: Draw a 3D threaded bolt
- Start a new drawing using acad3d. …
- Type plan to see the view from the top.
- Create a new layer, object, and make it blue.
- Start the POLYLINE command, specify a start point anywhere in the middle of the screen, and draw segments as follows: …
- Start the REVOLVE command and select the polyline.
How do you draw a threaded hole in AutoCAD?
From the ribbon, Content tab , Holes panel, select Tapped Blind Hole. Select UNC (Regular Thread – Inch), but this time, select the Front view first. Follow the prompts to indicate the starting point, the direction, and the size of the hole. Then drag the size or type a distance, in this case, 1 unit.
How do you add a nut in SolidWorks?
To add nuts and washers at the end of a bolt:
- Under Series Components, select a component in Add to Bottom Stack. The component is added to Bottom Stack .
- Select more components as needed. Add washers first, and the nut last. The hardware appears in order from the bolted surface toward the end of the bolt.
How do you create an external thread in SolidWorks?
How to model a Thread in SOLIDWORKS…
- Create a plane at the point that you want the thread to start.
- Sketch a circle that defines the starting diameter of the threads helical profile.
- Add in a helix Insert > Curve > Helix/Spiral.
- Create a plane at the end point of the helix.
How do you draw a bolt?
Here are step-by-step instructions for drawing bolts and nuts for exploded assemblies.
- Make a circle from the rightmost node point to the one just to the left of it.
- Draw a line from the center point down to the quadrant point of the circle.
- Use grips to move the end point up to the middle.