How do you create a hollow in AutoCAD?
To create a hollow solid:
- Click Solid tab > Feature panel > Hollow to display the Hollow Solid dialog:
- Use the dialog to remove a face of a solid and offset it to create a hollow solid.
- Move the cursor over a solid. …
- Click the face of the solid you want to remove to highlight it.
How do you hollow a 3d object in AutoCAD?
If you need to hollow out a 3d object, create a 3d object of the hollowed out portion, and use the “Subtract” command. The Subtract command will allow you to subtract one 3d object from another 3d object.
How do you make a cone in Inventor 2019?
A “cone” like the tip of a pencil is just a “revolve” feature. So draw a triangle sketch, finish sketch, click revolve and select the triangle as the profile and then an axis to rotate that triangle around to create a cone..
How do you shell in AutoCAD?
- Click Home tab Solid Editing panel Solid Edit drop-down Shell. Find.
- Select the 3D solid object.
- Select one or more faces to be excluded from shelling and press Enter.
- Specify the shell offset distance. …
- Press Enter to complete the command.