How do I move the canvas in SketchBook PC?
On App Version for Android, iOS and Windows 10 you have to use a touchable device and use two fingers to move the canvas. On the desktop version, you have to press the space bar, to get the navigation tool. Left click hold and drag the outer ringer with the arrows. This is how you move, zoom and rotate in Sketchbook.
How do you delete a selection in Autodesk SketchBook?
If you just want to delete your selection, use the Cut tool in the Layer Editor.
- Once you’ve made a selection, tap. , then either tap-drag to remove sections from it or for Magic Wand selection, tap areas you want deselected. Note: …
- Tap. to accept the changes and exit the tool.
How do you use the lasso tool in Autodesk SketchBook?
In the toolbar, tap to accesses the Quick Selection tools:
- Rectangle (M) – Tap in the toolbar or press the M key, then tap-drag to select an area.
- Lasso (L) – Tap in the toolbar or press the L key, then tap-drag to select an area.
How do you move text in SketchBook?
- Tap the OK button in the Edit Text Layer dialog. Your text is centered in the canvas and you’re in Transform mode.
- Move is set as the default transform. Use the puck to select a different mode. When rotating or scaling the text, SketchBook uses the center of the text as the pivot point.
How do you duplicate an object in Autodesk SketchBook?
Copying and pasting layers in SketchBook for Desktop
Use the hotkey Ctrl+C (Win) or Command+C (Mac) to copy the content.
How do you zoom in SketchBook Pro?
Zoom in and move about
Tap and flick toward or press and hold down the spacebar to access the puck. Move your stylus to the center to zoom and tap-drag to zoom in and out.
What is a selection tool?
Selection tools are designed to select regions from the active layer so you can work on them without affecting the unselected areas. Each tool has its own individual properties, but the selection tools also share a number of options and features in common.
How do I delete layers in SketchBook?
To delete a layer:
- In the Layer Editor, tap a layer to select it.
- Do either of the following: tap-hold and flick . click. and select Delete.
How do I cut out an image in SketchBook?
Tap the Selection tool on the toolbar, and then drag your finger to select the part of the image you want to keep. Tap the Layers icon to open the Layers panel. Press and hold the current layer in the panel until the context menu appears, and then select “Cut” or “Copy” from the options.
Is there clipping in Autodesk SketchBook?
In the mobile version of SketchBook, you can’t crop the canvas after you have created it. For layers, you can’t really clip it. It is under the layer editor. …
Can you type on a path in sketch?
Creating text on a path using Sketch is surprisingly easy. Simply draw the path using the Pen Tool, then type the text close to that path. Once you’ve done so, you should select from the Sketch menu > Text> Text on path. Et voila!
How do I edit a layer in SketchBook?
To reposition a layer, see Reordering layers in SketchBook for Windows 10 (Pro).
- In the current selected layer, tap-hold to access the radial menu. Swipe and select. …
- In the Layer Editor, tap. to access the Layer menu and select Add Layer to create a new layer.
- In the Layer Editor, tap. to create a new layer.