Some elements can move only horizontally or vertically by default; Revit provides visual cues about the way that a selected element can move. To remove this constraint, press and hold Shift while dragging the element. Conversely, some elements can move in any direction by default.
How do you move things up in Revit?
Select the elements to move, and then click Modify |
How do you move objects up and down in Revit?
Move the Model Up, Down, Left and Right
- Display the 2D Navigation wheel, one of the Full Navigation wheels, or the mini View Object wheel.
- Click and hold the Pan wedge. The cursor changes to the Pan cursor.
- Drag to reposition the model.
- Release the mouse button to return to the wheel.
How do you elevate an object in Revit?
Elevate To Ground
- Click the Revit layer in the Contents pane.
- Click the Manage tab.
- Click the Georeference button .
- On the Georeferencing tab, in the Prepare group, click the Move button . …
- Press the Ctrl key while you drag the selection anchor.
- Click the Elevate To Ground button.
How do you move an object vertically in Autocad?
- Click Home tab Modify panel 3D Move. Find.
- Select the objects and subobjects you want to move using the following methods: …
- When you have selected all objects, press Enter. …
- Do one of the following: …
- To move the selection, drag and release, or enter a distance while holding the mouse button.
How do you move a view in Project Browser Revit?
To move the Project Browser, drag the browser’s title bar within the Revit window. As you move the cursor, an outline indicates where the browser will move to, and what its shape will be. Release the mouse button to place the browser in the desired location.
How do you move a 3D view in Revit?
In a 3D view, press shift and use the middle button to orbit the model. The center of rotation is the center of all model geometry. If you select an object and then orbit the view, the selected object is used as the center of rotation.
How do you move multiple objects in Revit?
Select Multiple Elements
- While pressing Ctrl , click each of the elements. …
- Draw a selection box by placing the cursor on one side of the elements to be selected and dragging it diagonally to form a rectangular boundary. …
- Press Tab to highlight connected elements, and then click to select.
How do you look around in Revit?
Hold down the right mouse button and drag the mouse to look around.
How do you move a model line in Revit?
Move Model Pattern Lines
- In the drawing area, highlight the element that has the model pattern.
- Press TAB to highlight a pattern line shape handle. See About Controls and Shape Handles. …
- Click to select the shape handle.
- Drag the shape handle, or use the Move tool to move the pattern lines. See About Moving Elements.