REDO: Use Ctrl or ⌘ +Y. Alternatively, you can use Ctrl or ⌘ + Shift + Z. You can also type the UNDO or REDO commands in the command line.
What is Redo command in AutoCAD?
REDO reverses the effects of a single UNDO or U command. REDO must immediately follow the U or UNDO command.
How do I enable undo in AutoCAD?
Enter UNDO > Control > None, then turn Undo back on by entering UNDO > All.
How do you type a redo?
To redo something you’ve undone, press Ctrl+Y or F4. (If F4 doesn’t seem to work, you may need to press the F-Lock key or Fn Key, then F4). If you prefer to use the mouse, click Redo on the Quick Access toolbar. (The Redo button only appears after you’ve undone an action.)
How do you repeat the last command in AutoCAD?
You can repeat the command that was last used, or select from a list of recently used commands. Right-click in the drawing, and click Repeat [Last Command].
What are the commands in AutoCAD?
150 AutoCAD Command and Shortcut list, PDF eBook included
- L. It can be used for making simple lines in the drawing.
- C. It is the command used for making a circle in AutoCAD.
- PL. This command can be used to make a Polyline in your drawing.
- REC. This command will make a rectangle in AutoCAD.
- POL. …
- ARC. …
- ELLIPSE. …
How do you redo undo?
- Undo is an interaction technique which is implemented in many computer programs. …
- In most Microsoft Windows applications, the keyboard shortcut for the Undo command is Ctrl+Z or Alt+Backspace, and the shortcut for Redo is Ctrl+Y or Ctrl+Shift+Z.
How do you erase in AutoCAD?
To Erase an Object
- Click Home tab Modify panel Erase. Find.
- At the Select Objects prompt, use a selection method to select the objects to be erased or enter an option: Enter L (Last) to erase the last object drawn. Enter p (Previous) to erase the last selection set. …
- Press Enter to end the command.
How do you trim in AutoCAD?
To Trim an Object
- Click Home tab Modify panel Trim. Find.
- Select the objects to serve as cutting edges. Press Enter when you finish selecting the cutting edges. …
- Select the objects to trim and press Enter a second time when you finish selecting the objects to trim.
What is ID command in AutoCAD?
ID lists the X, Y, and Z values of the specified point and stores the coordinate of the specified point as the last point. You can reference the last point by entering @ at the next prompt that requests a point. … The UCS coordinate values of the location are displayed at the Command prompt.
What is Nurbs in AutoCAD?
Non-uniform rational basis spline (NURBS) is a mathematical model commonly used in computer graphics for generating and representing curves and surfaces. … The shape of the surface is determined by control points. NURBS surfaces can represent, in a compact form, simple geometrical shapes.
How do I make multiple copies in AutoCAD?
You can also make multiple copies by holding down Ctrl as you select the first point. For example, with the Stretch grip mode, you can stretch an object, such as a line, and then copy it to any point in the drawing area. Multiple copies continue being made until you turn off grips.