In the block editor pick the text box inside the bubble and right click. 3/4 of the way down the list, select “Object Visability” and choose on the flyout “Hide for All States”.
How do you delete a frame in Autocad?
To Show or Hide Image Boundaries
- Click Modify menu Object Image Frame.
- To hide image boundaries, enter 0; to show and plot image boundaries, enter 1; to show image boundaries but not plot them, enter 2.
How do you make a text box transparent in Autocad?
In the Type Properties window which should now be on screen, select the Text type from the drop down list or create a new one. Then under Graphics ►Background, click Opaque and switch it to Transparent.
How do I get rid of the border around an image in Autocad?
- Type in IMAGEFRAME on the command line, and hit enter.
- When prompted to, type in 0 (if the border should be completely removed), or 2 ( if the border should be displayed, but not printed).
What is AutoCAD Shx text?
This feature was introduced in AutoCAD 2016 to allow for searchable text in a PDF when SHX fonts were used in the originating DWG file. It does not affect TrueType fonts.
How do you hide a viewport frame in AutoCAD?
- Switch to the layout that contains the viewport border that you do not want plotted.
- On the Object Properties toolbar, click the Layers toolbar button.
- In the Layers dialog box, click New.
- Name the new layer.
- Click the Freeze Layer icon for the new layer. …
- Click OK to close the dialog box.
How do I hide a PDF frame in AutoCAD?
Do the following:
- To hide frames, set the PDFFRAME system variable to 0. With this setting, the PDF underlay frame is hidden. …
- To display and plot frames, set the PDFFRAME system variable to 1. …
- To display frames without plot, set the PDFFRAME system variable to 2.
How do I turn on the viewport frame in AutoCAD?
Go to the layout tab that contains the problem viewport. From the Properties palette, select the Quick Select button on the top right. On the Quick Select dialog box, set the Object type to Viewport and click OK.
What is the purpose of a background mask?
Use Background Mask
Puts an opaque background behind the text. Note: When you apply a background mask to text multiple columns only the column areas will be masked. The space between the columns commonly referred to as gutters will be unmasked.
How do you create a text mask in Autocad?
Create Multi Line text and select it to open the text’s contextual ribbon. On the Style tab select the Mask button. The Background Mask dialog box will allow you to choose whether to use a background mask or not as well as what color it will be (or the same color as the drawing background color).
How do you mask text in Revit?
To do this:
- Highlight the dimension and under Properties Click “Edit Type”.
- In Type Properties click Duplicate and create copy of your current Text Styles, just append some identifier in the name – e.g. Masked.
- Under Text, Set Text Background to be Opaque (set it to be Translucent if you wish to remove background mask).
How do you make an image transparent in AutoCAD?
To Make an Image Transparent
- Add the raster to AutoCAD Map 3D toolset. …
- Right-click the layer containing the image and choose Save Layer. …
- Open the resulting . …
- Just under the entry, add the opacity setting, using the following syntax: …
- Save the .
Where is the Modify menu in AutoCAD?
At the top-left of the application window, on the right end of the Quick Access toolbar, click the drop-down menu Show Menu Bar. At the Command prompt, enter MENUBAR. Enter 1 to display the menu bar.
Can you trace images in AutoCAD?
You can trace drawings in the application by importing an image file of your drawing and using the line, arc and spline tools. A spline is a curvilinear line, and it is one of the most useful line tools when tracing an image. … Click your mouse over the image lines to trace them in the AutoCAD drawing.