On the command line in AutoCAD, type LINESMOOTHING and set it to Off or 0 (zero). Notes: Smooth Line Display can also be turned off in the Graphics Performance window (use the GRAPHICSCONFIG command). In AutoCAD 2019 and newer, the Details button must be clicked in order to see its checkbox.
How do I delete unwanted lines in AutoCAD?
Solution: Select objects in a drawing (use CTRL-A to select everything) and then type OVERKILL on the command line. Click OK on the Delete Duplicate Objects dialog window, adjusting settings as desired (the default options are usually sufficient). Overkill deletes information that is overlaying other items.
How do you hide lines in AutoCAD?
Hide Lines in Layout Viewports
- Select the layout viewport in which you want to hide the lines.
- Click View tab Palettes panel Properties palette.
- On the Properties palette, under Misc, in the Shade Plot field, select Legacy Hidden.
How do I get rid of grid lines in CAD?
To turn off the grid lines inside the viewport, use the following process:
- Double click inside the viewport to activate the modelspace environment.
- Then hit the function key “F7” to turn off the gridlines.
- Double click outside the viewport window to return to paperspace.
How do I get rid of unwanted lines in AutoCAD 2017?
Solution: On the command line in AutoCAD, type LINESMOOTHING and set it to Off (0). You can also enter the GRAPHICSCONFIG command and disable the “Smooth line display” checkbox. Turning off hardware acceleration completely can also prevent unwanted linework from showing.
How do you smooth lines in AutoCAD?
- Click Modify tab Edit Geometry panel Smooth .
- Select the feature line(s) to smooth or straighten.
- Do one of the following: Press Enter to smooth the lines. Enter Straighten to straighten lines that were previously smoothed.
How do you show lines in AutoCAD?
Click Show/Hide Lineweight Find on the status bar. The status bar is located in the lower right-hand corner of the application window. If no change is visible, it’s probably due to a combination of the thickness of the line compared to the display resolution of your monitor.
How do you show hidden lines in AutoCAD 3d?
To show hidden lines in the current viewport
- Select the viewport in which you want to show hidden lines.
- Click Window menu > Properties Inspector.
- On the Properties Inspector, Misc area, Shade Plot list, select As Displayed.
How do I show dashed lines in AutoCAD?
- On the command line in AutoCAD, type PSLTSCALE and set it to either 0 or 1.
- Double-click inside a viewport to activate it and then type in MSLTSCALE and set it to either 0 or 1.
20 мая 2020 г.
How do you turn on the grid in CAD?
On the Status Bar, right-click on grid display Find and select Grid Settings. In the Drafting Settings dialog box, Snap and Grid tab, click Grid On. Under Snap Type, make sure Grid Snap and Rectangular Snap are selected. In the Grid X Spacing box, enter the horizontal grid spacing in units.
How do you hide a viewport frame in AutoCAD?
- Switch to the layout that contains the viewport border that you do not want plotted.
- On the Object Properties toolbar, click the Layers toolbar button.
- In the Layers dialog box, click New.
- Name the new layer.
- Click the Freeze Layer icon for the new layer. …
- Click OK to close the dialog box.
What is the viewport in AutoCAD?
Layout viewports are objects that display views of model space. You create, scale, and place them in paper space on a layout. On each layout, you can create one or more layout viewports. Each layout viewport is like a closed circuit TV monitor of a view of the model at a scale and orientation that you specify.
How do you erase in AutoCAD?
To Erase an Object
- Click Home tab Modify panel Erase. Find.
- At the Select Objects prompt, use a selection method to select the objects to be erased or enter an option: Enter L (Last) to erase the last object drawn. Enter p (Previous) to erase the last selection set. …
- Press Enter to end the command.