How do you make a scale in Revit?
- Do one of the following: Select the elements to scale, and click Modify |
tab Modify panel (Scale). …
- On the Options Bar, select Numerical.
- On the Options Bar, for Scale, enter a scale factor. …
- Click in the drawing area to specify the origin.
How do you unlock scales in Revit?
- Remove (unassign) the view template from the view. This should unlock all of the properties so that they can be modified independently from the View Template.
- Modify scale defined in the view template. This will change the scale for all views using the template.
- Edit the view template to exclude the scale.
Can you scale topography in Revit?
Yes you need the DWG link to edit type to scale it.
Can you scale a Revit family?
You cannot resize or scale a family in the project environment. To scale a family in the Family Editor, you can create and use a parameter that adjusts its size.
How do I resize a JPEG in Revit?
Scale an Image
- Select the image.
- Click the Scale tool (I keep calling it Resize, the old name)
- Click the Origin (or first “known” point)
- Click the Second Point (second “known” point)
- Provide the correct dimension for between the known points.
- Et Voila!
How do you scale multiple objects in Revit?
You can resize multiple elements simultaneously. You can use shape handles to resize one or more elements simultaneously. To scale elements graphically, use the Scale tool with 3 clicks: the first click determines the origin, and the next 2 clicks define the scale vectors.
What is a scale object used for?
A scale model is a representation or copy of an object that is larger or smaller than the actual size of the object being represented. Very often the scale model is smaller than the original and used as a guide to making the object in full size.
What does it mean to scale an object?
Scaling an object means multiplying every linear dimension of it by the same factor. Thus you change the size of the object, but not its shape.
What is AutoCAD scale?
AutoCAD 2D drawings are commonly drawn in model space at a 1:1 scale (full-size). In other words, a 12-foot wall is drawn at that size. The drawings are then plotted or printed at a plot “scale” that accurately resizes the model objects to fit on paper at a given scale such as 1/8″ = 1′.
How do I change the scale of a section in Revit?
Select the elements to scale, and click Modify |
How do I change the scale of a callout in Revit?
Change view name and scale, and manage crop regions.
- In the Project Browser, select the callout view.
- On the Properties palette, click in the Value text boxes to see the detail and sheet numbers. You can also change the view name and scale, and manage crop regions.
- Click Apply.
How do you change the scale value in Revit?
Assign a View Scale
- On the View Control Bar, click the view scale, and select Custom.
- In the Custom Scale dialog, enter a value for Ratio.
- (Optional) Select Display Name, and enter a custom name for the scale.
- Click OK.