To adjust the scale, open the Linetype manager through Format > Linetype. Change the Global scale factor. Changing it from 1 to 0.5 will make your dashed line twice as dense. You can also change it using the command LTSCALE.
How do I show hidden lines in AutoCAD?
To Create a Hidden Line Projection
- Open the tool palette that you want to use, and select a hidden line projection tool. …
- In a 3D view select one or more objects that you want to use to create your hidden line projection, and press Enter.
- Specify an insertion point in your current drawing for the 2D hidden line projection.
14 мая 2019 г.
How do you scale an object to a line in AutoCAD?
- Type LINE on the command line and press Enter.
- Draw a line that is the desired length the image reference length should be then press Enter. …
- Select the object to be scaled and type SCALE into the command line and press Enter. …
- Click at the base point, then type R for ‘Reference’.
How do I delete hidden lines in AutoCAD?
Remove Hidden Lines When Plotting from a Layout Tab
- Select a layout viewport.
- Double-click the viewport border to display the Properties Inspector.
- On the Properties Inspector, click Shade Plot.
- In the Shade Plot drop-down list, select Hidden.
- Click OK to plot the drawing.
How do you show hidden lines in Autocad 3d?
To show hidden lines in the current viewport
- Select the viewport in which you want to show hidden lines.
- Click Window menu > Properties Inspector.
- On the Properties Inspector, Misc area, Shade Plot list, select As Displayed.
How are hidden lines drawn?
If an edge or surface is blocked from view by another feature, it is drawn using a hidden line. Figures 4-11 and 4-12 show objects that require hidden lines in their orthographic views. … The hidden portion of the line is drawn using a hidden-line pattern, and the visible portion of the line is drawn using a solid line.
What is AutoCAD scale?
Scale Factor. Multiplies the dimensions of the selected objects by the specified scale. A scale factor greater than 1 enlarges the objects. A scale factor between 0 and 1 shrinks the objects. You can also drag the cursor to make the object larger or smaller.
How does AutoCAD calculate scale?
Select the border of the scale area for editing.
- Click View tab Viewports panel Scale Monitor. Find. The Scale Monitor dialog box is displayed.
- In the drawing area, move the cursor over the scale area (or a viewport ) and check the Scale Monitor dialog box.
- Press ENTER to exit this command.
How do you scale a line?
Select the “Scale” command from the “Home” tab of the ribbon menu, select the rectangle and confirm the selection by pressing “Enter”. Select a suitable base point for “Scaling”, this could be the “Endpoint” or “Midpoint” of one of the lines of the selection set.
How do I unhide in AutoCAD?
To bring all objects back in the view right click anywhere in drawing area and select Isolate from the contextual menu then select End Object Isolation. This will bring all hidden and isolated objects back in the drawing area.
How do you select overlapping lines in AutoCAD?
You can choose between overlapping objects by pressing Shift+Space or by using the Selection dialog box. Object overlap display is turned on.
How do you shade a 3d object in AutoCAD?
Change the Display of 3D Objects
- At the Command prompt, enter SHADEMODE.
- From the dropdown list, choose 2D wireframe or Hidden. Objects in the current viewport are displayed in their current color.