How do you select an entire object in AutoCAD?
To Select Objects
- Select individual objects by clicking them.
- Drag from left to right to select all objects that are entirely enclosed in the selection rectangle or lasso (window selection).
- Drag from right to left to select all objects that are crossed by the selection rectangle or lasso (crossing selection).
How do you quick select in AutoCAD?
Use Quick Select to select objects in your AutoCAD drawing
- Home tab> Utilities panel>Quick Select.
- With no command active, right-click in the drawing area and choose Quick Select.
- Click the Quick Select button in the Properties palette.
- Type qselect on the command line.
Why can’t I select something in AutoCAD?
There might be several causes for this: The desired objects are within a viewport on a layout and the viewport is not active. The layer of the objects are locked. The edit mode of an xref is active.
How do I select drawing tools in Word?
Click in your document where you want to create the drawing. On the Insert tab, in the Illustrations group, click Shapes. When you find the shape you want to insert, double-click to insert it automatically, or click and drag to draw it in your document.
Which shortcut is used to select the whole drawing?
Paint keyboard shortcuts
|Press this key||To do this|
|Ctrl + A||Select the whole picture|
|Ctrl + B||Bold selected text|
|Ctrl + C||Copy a selection to the Clipboard|
|Ctrl + E||Open the Propertiesdialog box|
How do you select everything on a layer?
To select all layers, choose Select > All Layers. To select all layers of a similar type (for example all type layers), select one of the layers, and choose Select > Similar Layers. To deselect a layer, Ctrl-click (Windows) or Command-click (Mac OS) the layer.
How do you select and delete in AutoCAD?
To Erase an Object
- Click Home tab Modify panel Erase. Find.
- At the Select Objects prompt, use a selection method to select the objects to be erased or enter an option: Enter L (Last) to erase the last object drawn. Enter p (Previous) to erase the last selection set. …
- Press Enter to end the command.