How do you smooth lines in SketchUp?
How to Smooth Unsightly Edges in SketchUp
- Use the Eraser. To smooth edges with the Eraser tool, hold down the Ctrl key (Option on the Mac) while you click or drag over the edges you want to smooth.
- Use the Soften Edges panel.
How do you hide hidden lines in Sketchup?
Eliminating Hidden Geometry
- first get rid of all these the terrible guides (click ‘Delete Guide’)
- Uncheck ‘Hidden Geometry’ to make invisible.
- Select all ( [Ctrl] + [A] )
- next check ‘Hidden Geometry’ to turn on its visibliity.
How do you smooth edges in Autocad 3d?
To Smooth Feature Lines
- Click Modify tab Edit Geometry panel Smooth Find.
- Select the feature line(s) to smooth or straighten.
- Do one of the following: Press Enter to smooth the lines. Enter Straighten to straighten lines that were previously smoothed.
How do I remove guide lines in SketchUp?
In SketchUp, go to Styles > Edit > Modeling > Uncheck Guides. Don’t forget to click the update button or save it as a new style. Then make sure that style is saved in your scenes as well. This way, you can model with guides, not worry about having to delete them, but know they will not appear in LayOut.
How do I hide hidden lines?
Hide Lines in Layout Viewports
- Select the layout viewport in which you want to hide the lines.
- Click View tab Palettes panel Properties palette.
- On the Properties palette, under Misc, in the Shade Plot field, select Legacy Hidden.
How do I delete hidden lines?
1. Click File > Options > Entity Display. 2. Under Geometry display settings, in the default geometry display list click Hidden Line or No Hidden Line.
How do you show hidden in Sketchup?
To see what’s hidden, choose View→Hidden Geometry. To hide it again, just choose the same thing. To edit hidden edges, you have to make them visible.